Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Are multiple profiles allowed?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Halicarnassus
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    13

    Default Are multiple profiles allowed?

    Ok, this is a simple question, are multiple profiles allowed?

    If not surely anon2010 should be deleted as he admits that he is such in his first post...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by herodotus View Post
    Ok, this is a simple question, are multiple profiles allowed?

    If not surely anon2010 should be deleted as he admits that he is such in his first post...
    Now this should be good......

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    As a matter of fact multiple profiles are allowed. But only if one is for comedy purposes...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Halicarnassus
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Thanks for the clarifying that JC.

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    As a matter of fact multiple profiles are allowed. But only if one is for comedy purposes...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by herodotus View Post
    Thanks for the clarifying that JC.
    Having said that though, I dont get the joke in his post....lol.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    As a matter of fact multiple profiles are allowed. But only if one is for comedy purposes...
    So i'm allowed to set up another profile ?????? As long as take the piss ....wow

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Halicarnassus
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Yeah, I dont get the joke either.

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Having said that though, I dont get the joke in his post....lol.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    So i'm allowed to set up another profile ?????? As long as take the piss ....wow
    Ah come on now Maxi... we all know you are NGAN,,,

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Ah come on now Maxi... we all know you are NGAN,,,
    And a few more.susssshhh.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Halicarnassus
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Jaysus, everyone knows that but at least Maxi is funny...

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Ah come on now Maxi... we all know you are NGAN,,,
    Last edited by herodotus; 20-11-10 at 17:48.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •