Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: paddy power

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default paddy power

    Paddy power here i come to play the euro lotto for tonight and the Irish for tomorrow night..
    He's been good to me in the past and i'll be picking 3 numbers and hoping to get atleast 500 euro back for a mighty 1 euro.
    Pick 3 numbers for me and i will play the most popular suggestions......
    I have 1 hour to decide them.....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Paddy power here i come to play the euro lotto for tonight and the Irish for tomorrow night..
    He's been good to me in the past and i'll be picking 3 numbers and hoping to get atleast 500 euro back for a mighty 1 euro.
    Pick 3 numbers for me and i will play the most popular suggestions......
    I have 1 hour to decide them.....
    Good luck and I can rarely win an argument never mind the lotto lol 13, 18, 25

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

    mr maxi (19-11-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    17,19.33......its ok ted i can handle it ...ill have 500 pounds worth of raffle tickets

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    mr maxi (19-11-10)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    500euro win,the biggest win i have ever had on the lotto was 146euro must do it in paddy powers from now on,1, 11, 21
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 19-11-10 at 11:40. Reason: have to do the bet now ,would be sick if my nos came up
    a thousand kisses deep..

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

    mr maxi (19-11-10)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    500euro win,the biggest win i have ever had on the lotto was 146euro must do it in paddy powers from now on,1, 11, 21
    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    17,19.33......its ok ted i can handle it ...ill have 500 pounds worth of raffle tickets
    Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Good luck and I can rarely win an argument never mind the lotto lol 13, 18, 25
    OK you people really are helping a fella out here.
    I have 3 lines just give me 2 more and i'm set.

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    ok but I'll have to go and do these now .... 17,23,32

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

    mr maxi (19-11-10)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    1 more needed and only 4 mins to get them if not i'll pick a line myself. Thanks

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    ok but I'll have to go and do these now .... 17,23,32
    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    17,19.33......its ok ted i can handle it ...ill have 500 pounds worth of raffle tickets
    Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Good luck and I can rarely win an argument never mind the lotto lol 13, 18, 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    500euro win,the biggest win i have ever had on the lotto was 146euro must do it in paddy powers from now on,1, 11, 21
    Right lads look out for those numbers. If you haven't played them and they come in you will be sick.
    1500 bucks for 3 numbers. I know its a long shot but for a euro a line why not.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to mr maxi For This Useful Post:

    magicalman9357 (19-11-10)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •