Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: What's the story with Dominatrix Ladies?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default What's the story with Dominatrix Ladies?

    What's the story with Dominatrix Ladies?

    Why are they so angry?

    Why are they rebelling against the Natural Order of things?

    Why not accept that they are the fairer sex and act accordingly?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    whispers...I don't think anyone is taking the bait

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    whispers...I don't think anyone is taking the bait
    SSSHHHUSSSHHH....I think I hear the approach of stilettoes!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    SSSHHHUSSSHHH....I think I hear the approach of stilettoes!
    Well I'm not coming out from under this bed.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Well I'm not coming out from under this bed.
    You idiot, that is the first place they will look!!!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    341
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    ok I'll dive in and be the first then shall I...................deep breath........................
    firstly, i totally agree we should just bow down and accept that we are here on this vast planet to cop to the needs of the far more superior sex that is the male sex so, in aiming at all times to please this far more superior sex we try and accomodate their every whim and desire.
    for some superior males they need a break from ruling over women and assuming utter control of us and so they like,just for role play and a 'lets see what its like' short period of time,to change roles and let the women take control.
    we of course oblige and due to the all or nothing nature of men we go the full hog and bring out the nipple clamps,strap-ons and paddles,just for the full effect you see.

    however there are some of us lowly women,myself included, who are extremely kinky and like the idea of pummelling a pathetic male slave into the bed with the force of my paddle to ensure he realises that in fact everything he thought about him being superior is complete codswhollop and I as a woman posses complete control over him and will punish him accordingly for ever thinking differently...............................dont get it too twisted though I love the 'aul sweaty cuddle after a good intimate session with a fab client,personally i think it shows great versatility

    A xxx
    0862267698

    "Sex is part of nature. I go along with nature." Marilyn Monroe

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/10565/...sh-escort.html

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Aeilis For This Useful Post:

    vampirejackie (18-11-10)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Aeilis View Post
    ok I'll dive in and be the first then shall I...................deep breath........................
    firstly, i totally agree we should just bow down and accept that we are here on this vast planet to cop to the needs of the far more superior sex that is the male sex so, in aiming at all times to please this far more superior sex we try and accomodate their every whim and desire.
    for some superior males they need a break from ruling over women and assuming utter control of us and so they like,just for role play and a 'lets see what its like' short period of time,to change roles and let the women take control.
    we of course oblige and due to the all or nothing nature of men we go the full hog and bring out the nipple clamps,strap-ons and paddles,just for the full effect you see.

    however there are some of us lowly women,myself included, who are extremely kinky and like the idea of pummelling a pathetic male slave into the bed with the force of my paddle to ensure he realises that in fact everything he thought about him being superior is complete codswhollop and I as a woman posses complete control over him and will punish him accordingly for ever thinking differently...............................dont get it too twisted though I love the 'aul sweaty cuddle after a good intimate session with a fab client,personally i think it shows great versatility

    A xxx
    All in all Young Lady it is not the behaviour I would expect from one of Gods greatest creations! (made from a spare part of Adam)

    From now on I would appreciate if you would refrain from such activties and engage in more positive roles to which you sex is more suited!



  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    All in all Young Lady it is not the behaviour I would expect from one of Gods greatest creations! (made from a spare part of Adam)

    From now on I would appreciate if you would refrain from such activties and engage in more positive roles to which you sex is more suited!


    Yawn. Why not give us a chain and we can tie ourselves to the kitchen sink?

    You really are quite' the little controversial bunny, aren't you?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Yawn. Why not give us a chain and we can tie ourselves to the kitchen sink?

    You really are quite' the little controversial bunny, aren't you?
    It is one in the afternoon and you are Yawning! (Tut tut..and chores to be done!)
    The Doms have their own chains!

    And the day I become as controversial as you Ms. Chambers I will have to take a long hard look at myself!!!
    Last edited by dannyboy10; 18-11-10 at 14:12.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Aeilis View Post
    ok I'll dive in and be the first then shall I...................deep breath........................
    firstly, i totally agree we should just bow down and accept that we are here on this vast planet to cop to the needs of the far more superior sex that is the male sex so, in aiming at all times to please this far more superior sex we try and accomodate their every whim and desire.
    for some superior males they need a break from ruling over women and assuming utter control of us and so they like,just for role play and a 'lets see what its like' short period of time,to change roles and let the women take control.
    we of course oblige and due to the all or nothing nature of men we go the full hog and bring out the nipple clamps,strap-ons and paddles,just for the full effect you see.

    however there are some of us lowly women,myself included, who are extremely kinky and like the idea of pummelling a pathetic male slave into the bed with the force of my paddle to ensure he realises that in fact everything he thought about him being superior is complete codswhollop and I as a woman posses complete control over him and will punish him accordingly for ever thinking differently...............................dont get it too twisted though I love the 'aul sweaty cuddle after a good intimate session with a fab client,personally i think it shows great versatility

    A xxx
    Class post hunni

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

    Irish Aeilis (18-11-10)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •