Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teacher

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    I would like to see an english spoker how can handle 5 more language as I do lol
    5 Languages is amazing. Now that's something to be proud about

2. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (17-11-10)

deedin, i do remembering my own french teacher, back in th'auld days, before i did getting kicking'd out of said school for writing filthy things ont blackboard about said teacher. deedin, didnt she get me booted out of said sh'kool for'n i did saying'd that she do be wearing'd the sh'tockings and suspendies under her dress. 'twadnt a lie tho but, for'n one day i did waiting'd until she did having'd her back turned to my own self, and i did getting'd down on my own hands and knees, not worrying'd about getting my farrah sh'lacks dirty, and i did peeking adin inside in her own sh'kirt. there, she did be wearing'd the tan colour sh'tockings and the white suspendie belt.
    so i did getting'd kicking'd adout of my own sh'kool for'n i did telling th'auld truth. says i, fuck the sh'kool system and the TAY-chers too th'auld bashtads.
    pardon my own self, while i do going and sh'troking'd my own erection, whilst closing'd my eyes, and remembering, the spiders legs sh'ticking out of her piss stained panties.......... id say
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

ChiefHandker (17-11-10)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12