Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Memories

Reviews

My first ever post was deleted. A sign of things to come.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    My first ever post was deleted. A sign of things to come.
    Ha ha ... somehow that doesent surprise me.

I joined in the same month as Anon (well we will know as soon as I post this). But didnt post till the start of this year. I used to be a very serious poster until some langer replied to one of my posts "that must be the most boring post on this thread". Then I started to post with less seriousness and with more tongue in cheek.

Thanks DeFecker.....lol.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Ha ha ... somehow that doesent surprise me.

I joined in the same month as Anon (well we will know as soon as I post this). But didnt post till the start of this year. I used to be a very serious poster until some langer replied to one of my posts "that must be the most boring post on this thread". Then I started to post with less seriousness and with more tongue in cheek.

Thanks DeFecker.....lol.
    Did I say that? I remember you use to come on a thread and always offer a summary of what had happened on the thread. So ya.....I probably did say that.

Reviews

Did I say that? I remember you use to come on a thread and always offer a summary of what had happened on the thread. So ya.....I probably did say that.
    I dont remember doing that...why would I when its quite obvious that this thread is to share memories that we as posters have experienced over the years/months posting here. As we all know Benny, being a late starter having started in chat with Monkeynut, pointed out to Rickles that his random avatar was first noticed my Milfie and hence all the cat pics. Magicalman wont have known that westie posts here for over 4 years cos he is new. But twas Anons statement that Bigpaws debates that got Pat to post more, that prompted me to post this in amazement.

Other than that, just read the thread yourself

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I dont remember doing that...why would I when its quite obvious that this thread is to share memories that we as posters have experienced over the years/months posting here. As we all know Benny, being a late starter having started in chat with Monkeynut, pointed out to Rickles that his random avatar was first noticed my Milfie and hence all the cat pics. Magicalman wont have known that westie posts here for over 4 years cos he is new. But twas Anons statement that Bigpaws debates that got Pat to post more, that prompted me to post this in amazement.

Other than that, just read the thread yourself
    lol.....ah now i remember all the disected posts and conclusions from our pedantic corkonian
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 16-11-10 at 14:23.
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

First it was office James, then it Jimbo getting his ass kicked by debest James, then it was just Jimbo James, then it was pimp James, then trying miserably and failing to quit James, then it was I love Lucy James, then it was Lucy hates Jimbo James and I'm not quite sure where you are at now.

Anyone have anything else to had?

Reviews

Besides my love of free standing furniture you seem to have my profile sewn up DeEegit. ......lol

Reviews

Besides my love of free standing furniture you seem to have my profile sewn up DeEegit. ......lol
    Your furniture love is covered in the "Jimbo getting his ass kicked by debest James". Those were the days.

Reviews

Last edited by debest; 16-11-10 at 15:13.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to debest For This Useful Post:

ChiefHandker (16-11-10)

Reviews

fucking hilarious!!! lol
    see you next tuesday

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bhoywonder For This Useful Post:

debest (16-11-10)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast