Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Memories

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default Memories

    Twas a year ago this month i started..first in chat and then posting ..till then i just left reviews

    the first guys i met in chat were jackpot,poggo and monkeynut (all great guys but dont tell them)and the first lady i met was zara davies aka rubi...wow i knew from chatting i had to meet her and she did not let me down.
    feel free to share your e-i memories

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    no
    a thousand kisses deep..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    no
    thats one of the best stories i ever read....thanks for that rickles lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    And yet you joined in 2008
    What was the hold up Benny?
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Im smiling to old times, when Ber , Epsilon were posting. When Carlos had an angel avatar etc. I also remember when you join website Benny

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

    benin (16-11-10)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    And yet you joined in 2008
    What was the hold up Benny?
    actually i joined to leave reviews...and had no clue chat or anything else was here....im a bit thick you see

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    actually i joined to leave reviews...and had no clue chat or anything else was here....im a bit thick you see
    twas the same with me,never dawned on me to checkout the posting option......but then again i didnt have a portfolio of... cat pics to share...
    a thousand kisses deep..

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    twas the same with me,never dawned on me to checkout the posting option......but then again i didnt have a portfolio of... cat pics to share...
    while we are on that topic...my avatar was selected at random..you can thank milf hunter for the cat pics ..he started it ..and christened me sniper cat...im stuck with it now...and i prefer dogs ahhh well

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    T'was a year ago this month i started..first in chat and then posting ..till then i just left reviews

    The first guys I met in chat were Jackpot who was banned, Poggo who should be banned and Benin who is still a tool (all great guys but dont tell them)and the first lady I met on chat was Zara Davies aka English Rubi...wow I knew from chatting I had to meet her and she did not let me down. What a super Escort and I hope she is happy on the other side of the world!

    Similar experience .....

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    T'was a year ago this month i started..first in chat and then posting ..till then i just left reviews

    The first guys I met in chat were Jackpot who was banned, Poggo who should be banned and Benin who is still a tool (all great guys but dont tell them)and the first lady I met on chat was Zara Davies aka English Rubi...wow I knew from chatting I had to meet her and she did not let me down. What a super Escort and I hope she is happy on the other side of the world!

    Similar experience .....
    i have unleashed a moron..i mean monster lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •