Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Things that you see others doing in everyday life but you couldnt do them.

Blog Entries

i heard this thing on the radio the other day about these "ladies" wearing pjs out and about at any time of the day! and there actually was one live on the radio defending it!!!lol said it was a new fasion trend it wasnt because they where too lazy to get changed lmao
    never laughed so hard!
    so the reason only woman do it is because u men havnt caught on to the trend hahahaha

but really is mad id be to embarassed to even and the door to the postman in my pjs if it was after 12 lol
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (15-11-10)

Ah, Violette bought the perfect thing. It is a giant velour blue all in one with booties for feet. I shall take her to Copperface Jacks in it then.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (15-11-10), Violette (16-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    i heard this thing on the radio the other day about these "ladies" wearing pjs out and about at any time of the day! and there actually was one live on the radio defending it!!!lol said it was a new fasion trend it wasnt because they where too lazy to get changed lmao
    never laughed so hard!
    so the reason only woman do it is because u men havnt caught on to the trend hahahaha

but really is mad id be to embarassed to even and the door to the postman in my pjs if it was after 12 lol
    lol, where I live if the curtains arent drawn by 9am they ask if you have had a death. I feel guilty if I am not dressed by 10 am
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I walked past a take away earlier and there was an older guy in sitting down reading a book. I couldnt do that. I couldnt sit anywhere other than my bed or chair or a garden seat and read a book.

So what couldnt you do that you see others doing in everyday life.?

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Going into eat all you can restaurants I see others with incredibly high piled plates and they go back for seconds and thirds. Don't think I could do that without feeling just a little embarassed.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    never laughed so hard!

i didn't think you had any PJs Ciara. now that would cheer the postman up no end ...

Yeah I bet those 2 you heard on the radio are in the same documentary I heard about, they have a whole wardrobe of different PJs, designer ones for nite clubs etc. Penneys for sleeping in hehe
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I live in a tiny village. If I went to the supermarket in my PJ's the doctor would be waiting for me when I got home. With commital notice.
    OH MY GOD Lucy lives on the set of LAST OF THE SUMMER WINE!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ah, Violette bought the perfect thing. It is a giant velour blue all in one with booties for feet. I shall take her to Copperface Jacks in it then.
    Copper face Jacks!!

Lucy has a thing for the Garda!!
    Lucy has a thing for the Garda!!

Reviews

I walked past a take away earlier and there was an older guy in sitting down reading a book. I couldnt do that. I couldnt sit anywhere other than my bed or chair or a garden seat and read a book.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    I saw a dog licking his bollix and no matter how hard i try i just couldn't do it but i'm sure the dog wouldn't mind if i licked his....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    I saw a dog licking his bollix and no matter how hard i try i just couldn't do it but i'm sure the dog wouldn't mind if i licked his....
    finish with them there sheep in the hills then maxi.;doc;
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Blog Entries

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Ive often thought the same thing when I see people reading a book in public places ,
    but do feel envious when I see someone sat in a park or similar place on the grass totally chilled reading
    I wish ....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast