Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Thank You

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Love Thank You

    Big Thanks for posters who already registered on our Scottish website.

    C'mon guys We can make it fun over there to

    Love
    Nicole

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

    benin (15-11-10), Doozer (15-11-10), JAMESCORK (15-11-10), Monkeynut (15-11-10), Mr Testi (15-11-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    you were right not to post the link nicole...keep them guessing lol

    Escort Scotland - Scottish Independent Escorts, Scottish Touring Escorts, Scottish Escort Agencies

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    Doozer (15-11-10), JAMESCORK (15-11-10)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Good man Benny
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

    benin (15-11-10)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Nicole can I have an Escort-Scotland discount voucher book like to one Benny got?

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Big Thanks for posters who already registered on our Scottish website.

    C'mon guys We can make it fun over there to

    Love
    Nicole
    No point Nicole them sweaty socks are to tight to switch their computers on in case they use to much electricity

    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    you were right not to post the link nicole...keep them guessing lol

    Escort Scotland - Scottish Independent Escorts, Scottish Touring Escorts, Scottish Escort Agencies
    Thank You Benny, you are my life saver
    Mwah

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

    benin (15-11-10)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Nicole can I have an Escort-Scotland discount voucher book like to one Benny got?

    I will print one for you today later I will include all the hugs and kisses you can get from me Also I do remember about your arse, cant wait to spank it to

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Thank You Benny, you are my life saver
    Mwah
    yep im there to save your life..and escorts profiles like this help aswell lol

    Victoria Venus, Edinburgh Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Scotland

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    I will print one for you today later I will include all the hugs and kisses you can get from me Also I do remember about your arse, cant wait to spank it to
    Oh you are naughty but I like you ......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •