Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: shoes.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default shoes.

    When you buy shoes do you take the stickers off the bottom. You know the ones with price on.
    I was parked down the main street today and two ladies walked by which caught my eye.
    I have a strange habit of checking out peoples shoes and i couldn't help but notice both still had the stickers on the bottom.
    Why do people do this. Is it laziness , forgetfulness , or maybe they just don't care.

    Do you judge people or draw opinions of them on the shoes they wear.

    Thoughts please.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    im looking at this pic and all the time im thinking ...what shoes is she wearing...you got me maxi


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    im looking at this pic and all the time im thinking ...what shoes is she wearing...you got me maxi


    Loud and clear Benny. Isn't Ralph a strange name for a girl.....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Maxi, you have way too much time on your hands, that or the ladies weren't all that, cause if the only thing you notice is their shoes is saying something.
    Now that saying, I do notice ladies shoes, if they are wearing something especially spectacular and delicious like a pair of yummy Christina L's, or Guiseppe Z's. Ordinary shoes are just not worth my notice.

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    AH... being a dom i bet alot of blokes get a good look at the heel of your boots... make sure you take the stickers off or it just might ruin the sesssion for..MR maxi...
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 15-11-10 at 16:17.
    a thousand kisses deep..

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

    Violette (16-11-10)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Loud and clear Benny. Isn't Ralph a strange name for a girl.....
    she can call herself john if she looks like that....i just had a thought...i hope she always was a lady lol

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Maxi, you have way too much time on your hands, that or the ladies weren't all that, cause if the only thing you notice is their shoes is saying something.
    Now that saying, I do notice ladies shoes, if they are wearing something especially spectacular and delicious like a pair of yummy Christina L's, or Guiseppe Z's. Ordinary shoes are just not worth my notice.
    Ahh Violette . I didn't say the shoes were the only thing i noticed but i do tend to check out the legs as a priority and i think shoes do tell alot about the person.

    Just a personal observation but you are right the ladies were not all that.


    As for too much time on my hands , ur probably right. Maybe i should get my arse in gear to see you.....

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    When you buy shoes do you take the stickers off the bottom. You know the ones with price on.
    I was parked down the main street today and two ladies walked by which caught my eye.
    I have a strange habit of checking out peoples shoes and i couldn't help but notice both still had the stickers on the bottom.
    Why do people do this. Is it laziness , forgetfulness , or maybe they just don't care.

    Do you judge people or draw opinions of them on the shoes they wear.

    Thoughts please.
    We have a common thing Maxi. I always remove stickers from new shoes and I always look if other people do that to.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

    mr maxi (15-11-10)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    she can call herself john if she looks like that....i just had a thought...i hope she always was a lady lol
    If i could see her shoes the size 9's might give her away.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    AH... being a dom i bet alot of blokes get a good look at the heel of your boots... make sure you take the stickers off or it just might ruin the sesssion for..MR maxi...
    Why do it myself, when they can scrape them off with their teeth and eat them?
    Last edited by Violette; 16-11-10 at 09:35. Reason: ?

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •