Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed vans

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bustybronte View Post
    Or maybe just dont speed!
    Now wheres the fun in that .....

Quote Originally Posted by mathsteacher View Post
    Whats the best way to avoid getting caught, what can i get to warn me van up ahead???
    Most good quality sat navs now have built in speed camera warnings.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Whats the best way to avoid getting caught, what can i get to warn me van up ahead???
    behave like an adult should...stop speeding and maybe save one life..yep just one and its all worth while

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    My business was broken into this year, and the idiots never even responded to a 999 call from neighbours.
    There would have been no point, by the time they had set up their speed camera van the burglars would have been long gone mate.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

How bout u just don't speed and leave on time to get where u need to go...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wiggidy For This Useful Post:

benin (15-11-10), ThomasJ (15-11-10)

Try drivin to the speed limit

Reviews

Maybe keep to the speed limit and you will be fine.......
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Public Notice:
    I do not condone the following information in any way!

If you do find yourself in the awkward predicament of receiving a fine in the mail from one of these devices best way to avoid the penalty points is to fill in the section on the back that says who was driving the vehicle at the time with someone who lives outside the states details, it will ask you for their driving licence number, just leave it blank, be sure to include payment as that is all they are worried about anyway.
    Perfectly plausible for someone else to be driving your vehicle and it is now up to them to prove it was you and not them which is highly unlikely they will waste their time and effort especially as I said, they have received the all important revenue..

Reviews

There seems to be an unhealthy attitude towards speeding on this forum which disappoints me greatly. Speed in the wrong hands is dangerous and as has been proved in the UK and other EU countries, speed is a minor contributor to road deaths. Stupidity is the major killer!

Speed is pure

I am a proud member of the 300 (kph) club.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Public Notice:
    I do not condone the following information in any way!

If you do find yourself in the awkward predicament of receiving a fine in the mail from one of these devices best way to avoid the penalty points is to fill in the section on the back that says who was driving the vehicle at the time with someone who lives outside the states details, it will ask you for their driving licence number, just leave it blank, be sure to include payment as that is all they are worried about anyway.
    Perfectly plausible for someone else to be driving your vehicle and it is now up to them to prove it was you and not them which is highly unlikely they will waste their time and effort especially as I said, they have received the all important revenue..
    Damn you anon,
    Why did you not post this this morning , i only posted two fines back to tipperary. But saying that these were traffic corp speeding fines . Does this work for them aswell or just the new guys.
    Last edited by An don; 15-11-10 at 16:23.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast