Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Anal Play ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    629
    Reviews
    25

    Default Anal Play ?

    What actually constitutes the service 'anal play' ?

    Is it merely rimming ? Or does it include fingering ? Or is it inclusive of anal toys and beads? Or does it simplydepend on each relevant escort's particular tastes ? Just wondering whether there is a communal understanding of the phrase.......

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,199
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Much like Lewis Carroll once said, it means what the lady chooses it to mean.

    Your best option is to discuss this with the lady when you phone - that way there will be no disappointments.
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to scotus For This Useful Post:

    milkman (14-11-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,856
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    What actually constitutes the service 'anal play' ?

    Is it merely rimming ? Or does it include fingering ? Or is it inclusive of anal toys and beads? Or does it simplydepend on each relevant escort's particular tastes ? Just wondering whether there is a communal understanding of the phrase.......
    In my case it starts with a bit of rimming moves on to fingering and then if your really interested we can move on to my best friend "Tarzan" and he WILL make your eyes water

    Well you did ask ......

    Tiff xxx

    " Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.





  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

    milkman (14-11-10), Nicole (14-11-10)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyT View Post
    In my case it starts with a bit of rimming moves on to fingering and then if your really interested we can move on to my best friend "Tarzan" and he WILL make your eyes water

    Well you did ask ......

    Tiff xxx
    Does this mean you and "Tarzan" are working as a double Tiff?, not that I am asking in a professional capacity just curious

    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    For me, it means slipping on some latex gloves, a liberal application of lube, and a good furkel around the nether regions of the gentleman in question. The only rimming involved is on my receiving end. This is then followed by a smallish anal toy or two, or three in increasing size.

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  8. #6
    English Milly Masseuse Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyT View Post
    In my case it starts with a bit of rimming moves on to fingering and then if your really interested we can move on to my best friend "Tarzan" and he WILL make your eyes water

    Well you did ask ......

    Tiff xxx
    LOL You always know what your gonna get with our Tiff



    xxxxxx

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Does this mean you and "Tarzan" are working as a double Tiff?, not that I am asking in a professional capacity just curious

    CG
    Now we know where luther is gone.

    got a job as a strap on,
    Westside.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Now we know where luther is gone.

    got a job as a strap on,
    Westside.
    Yes mate but knowing Luthers luck he would be the strap-on that would end up in a warm pu**y of a sexy girl/girl session where if I was a strap-on I would probably end up the arse of some hairy arsed builder.

    CG

    Please Note! No hairy arsed builder was meant to be offended by this post.
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

    TiffanyTees (19-11-10), Violette (16-11-10)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Yes mate but knowing Luthers luck he would be the strap-on that would end up in a warm pu**y of a sexy girl/girl session where if I was a strap-on I would probably end up the arse of some hairy arsed builder.

    CG

    Please Note! No hairy arsed builder was meant to be offended by this post.
    Most of those lads are on the labour now, so I doubt that they could afford to have an escort shove a strap-on up their hairy arses any more.........even recessions have silver linings.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (15-11-10)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,856
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Does this mean you and "Tarzan" are working as a double Tiff?, not that I am asking in a professional capacity just curious

    CG
    CG you want me to introduce you to my little friend? lol

    curiousity killed the cat

    love Tiff ( oYo )

    " Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •