Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: God revenge is soooooooooooooo sweet

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Santa God revenge is soooooooooooooo sweet

    Sweet as sugar it is.

    Saw that benny was in chat so i did what any normal person would do. I pasted cat pics in there at him.

    now benny,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Ah benny your like the women i know. Following me around all the time. That was fast. Expected a thread benny eh?

    Westside.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Sweet as sugar it is.

    Saw that benny was in chat so i did what any normal person would do. I pasted cat pics in there at him.

    now benny,
    Westside.
    i love you to westie..but you posted links to pics not real pics..this is a cat pic...


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    vampirejackie (13-11-10)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i love you to westie..but you posted links to pics not real pics..this is a cat pic...

    will you look at this. I mean its fukcin awful.

    Westside.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    will you look at this. I mean its fukcin awful.

    Westside.
    its cute...but i got a booty call so laters all

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Ah benny your like the women i know. Following me around all the time. That was fast. Expected a thread benny eh?

    Westside.
    get you ass down to Westville and wreck the place Benny



    sorry westie!!!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    Monkeynut (13-11-10), vampirejackie (13-11-10)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •