Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are you a well organised person?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Youare making a generalised assumption which is pretty insulting to some people.
    Every single day ppl make generalised assumptions which may maynot be insulting to some ppl and they are known as ppls opinions. Now if i threw abuse at someone then fine but no abuse was thrown and there is no rule here stating not to make generalised assumptions so these opinions are yours and Doozers. Interesting thing is the only thing i see on this thread that could be made out to be insulting is doozers remark to me - "I would advise you not to comment on stuff you know absolutly F A about". A perceived threat. If a person cant give an opinion on an adult board for fear of insulting someone then its a sorry state of affairs.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Every single day ppl make generalised assumptions which may maynot be insulting to some ppl and they are known as ppls opinions. Now if i threw abuse at someone then fine but no abuse was thrown and there is no rule here stating not to make generalised assumptions so these opinions are yours and Doozers. Interesting thing is the only thing i see on this thread that could be made out to be insulting is doozers remark to me - "I would advise you not to comment on stuff you know absolutly F A about". A perceived threat. If a person cant give an opinion on an adult board for fear of insulting someone then its a sorry state of affairs.

Westside.
    And in the same vain people are allowed to comment on your comments too, without being attacked back.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post

Sadly this is true. The last time I went away with Violette her luggage arrived via Parcelforce two days before she did. Jeezum. Two days before I go anywhere I have yet to get my bag out, let alone pack it.
    Maybe I do take being organized to a new level.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234