Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is it?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I find there is a lot more stimulation going on with OWO both physical and visual, wheather its watching a beautiful woman as shes doing it or ....

It would be a shame to take it out at the crucial moment.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    I find there is a lot more stimulation going on with OWO both physical and visual, wheather its watching a beautiful woman as shes doing it or ....

It would be a shame to take it out at the crucial moment.
    Your right, giving that dirty sexy look to a guy as you are sukin his cok, looking up , guys love it!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (09-11-10), Nicole (09-11-10), The Plumber (10-11-10)

deedin, i do thinking'd that jackie would look loverly with a nice pile of penis porridge hanging from her left nostril, tis classy out and elegant as fuck, deedin it do be.

i do liking'd to ejaculating adin inside in the females face, hair, nose, eyes and ears, for many reasons. it do making'd me horny out, watching said lady, down on her own knees, mouth wide open, whilst my own good self do be standing over her, lips pursed together, with my tongue sticking out of the side, as i do bringing'd myself to the boil. having'd a good auld fashioned wank. then i do feeling'd the sap sh'tarting to rise, adin inside in me own bolleex, the veins do popping on th'auld forhead, and i reach the point of no return. 'Tid a miraculous sight to behold, when the jism do leaving'd my own japs eye. for'n i do generally aiming'd for the good lady's eye, then mouth, then try and get a stream adin inside in her snot filled nose and the lark.
    a nice bit of cock custard fired from the double barrelled cock custard gun do be fucking great when i do making'd a mess of said ladies hair. for'n after i do making'd my excuses, and shag off, she do having'd to wash her hair, then dry it etc...

so, to sum up, i do liking'd to ejaculate in the female face, for'n it do be funny out, deedin it dont..........id say
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

benin (09-11-10), ChiefHandker (09-11-10), JohnRambo (09-11-10), mr gear (09-11-10), Ric Hardgear (11-11-10), rover (09-11-10), samlad (09-11-10), scotus (09-11-10), sexyfukka (22-02-13)

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Your right, giving that dirty sexy look to a guy as you are sukin his cok, looking up , guys love it!
    Have to admit, this is the best part of it, sassy look and tease ..................

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

samlad (09-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    deedin, i do thinking'd that jackie would look loverly with a nice pile of penis porridge hanging from her left nostril, tis classy out and elegant as fuck, deedin it do be.

i do liking'd to ejaculating adin inside in the females face, hair, nose, eyes and ears, for many reasons. it do making'd me horny out, watching said lady, down on her own knees, mouth wide open, whilst my own good self do be standing over her, lips pursed together, with my tongue sticking out of the side, as i do bringing'd myself to the boil. having'd a good auld fashioned wank. then i do feeling'd the sap sh'tarting to rise, adin inside in me own bolleex, the veins do popping on th'auld forhead, and i reach the point of no return. 'Tid a miraculous sight to behold, when the jism do leaving'd my own japs eye. for'n i do generally aiming'd for the good lady's eye, then mouth, then try and get a stream adin inside in her snot filled nose and the lark.
    a nice bit of cock custard fired from the double barrelled cock custard gun do be fucking great when i do making'd a mess of said ladies hair. for'n after i do making'd my excuses, and shag off, she do having'd to wash her hair, then dry it etc...

so, to sum up, i do liking'd to ejaculate in the female face, for'n it do be funny out, deedin it dont..........id say
    Make me an offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Have to admit, this is the best part of it, sassy look and tease ..................
    (I love this job!)

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Make me an offer?
    deedin i do offering you the opportunity to not only perform the deepest of deepthroat on my own good self.. but i do also offering you the opportunity of a free facial.. deedin
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    dont forget the sly wink..i love that bit(i said wink by the way)

deedin i do offering you the opportunity to not only perform the deepest of deepthroat on my own good self.. but i do also offering you the opportunity of a free facial.. deedin
    how could anyone refuse said offer?..surly the pinacle of any ladies career would be for whc to preform said acts apon them good selves.

You said the wrong word WHC, free! lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

Nicole (09-11-10)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast