Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can a single woman and man ever really be good friends???

Reviews

They can be friends till sex gets in the way - don't belive it when they say NSA fun - not strings but chains. With sex comes the expectation of a commitment - keep it separate and go punting when the urge strikes.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    They can be friends till sex gets in the way - don't belive it when they say NSA fun - not strings but chains. With sex comes the expectation of a commitment - keep it separate and go punting when the urge strikes.
    I have to disagree with you, after having a relationship with someone and you both have moved on emotionally it is possible to have a NSA fun.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    Of course they can. Some of my best mates are female and i've never so much as kissed them.
    Having said that, i'd be lying if i said thinking about something more had never crossed my mind (especially when drunk) but thank god i've never tried. Why ruin a good thing.
    i have some good female friends, i also have thought about could there be something more and what's not to say they have thought this way aswell but your right in saying u would rather keep things as good friends, better than losing there friendship by trying to create something more.

I don't believe in an 'entirely' platonic 'good friend' relationship between a man and a woman (unless their sexual preference is different). Nearly every pair of different sexed best friends that I've known have always at some point said, "if things were different..." or "I had a naughty dream about...", etc. I believe once that thought has crossed their minds, the whole platonic thing becomes redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I don't believe in an 'entirely' platonic 'good friend' relationship between a man and a woman (unless their sexual preference is different). Nearly every pair of different sexed best friends that I've known have always at some point said, "if things were different..." or "I had a naughty dream about...", etc. I believe once that thought has crossed their minds, the whole platonic thing becomes redundant.
    Well Samlad, we are good friends and i dont want to shag you lol ...love ya man!

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Well Samlad, we are good friends and i dont want to shag you lol ...love ya man!
    Yeah, but how do you know what I'm thinking? LOL!

Yeah, but how do you know what I'm thinking? LOL!
    I know you want to jump my bones, and i cant blame ya, sorry to let you down so publically xxxxxx

I know you want to jump my bones, and i cant blame ya, sorry to let you down so publically xxxxxx
    It's ok... I can still look at your jugs from here

It's ok... I can still look at your jugs from here
    Oh My mighty Jugs ...well they are well worth a look, so look away hunni ! xx

Oh My mighty Jugs ...well they are well worth a look, so look away hunni ! xx
    Don't worry... I always do! Wellhungchap... you'd have a field days with those pound-puppies, I tell thee!
    Last edited by samlad; 05-11-10 at 15:20.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast