Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryanair- Your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I do and you didn't. Besides, for as long as your mom is undercutting mine and doing bukkake, all is cool.
    Come on. If you give it, you must be ready to get it too.
    i wuld like to withdraw my apology please

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    For a minute there, I thought you were upset... allow the referee to back off and mind his own business! Benny... she's yours!
    she is not a piece of meat sammy...say sorry to lucy please

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    Your mom apparently throws in sunday dinner. 'Ho down at the farm'

I hope you are selling that meat at a profit.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    I should apologise actually... after reading your review of Lucy, it looks like you were the meat, claiming that she bites! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I should apologise actually... after reading your review of Lucy, it looks like you were the meat, claiming that she bites! LOL!
    And he kept making me laugh. Benny does not know how close we came to an emergency room.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

benin (04-11-10), samlad (04-11-10)

Blog Entries

Well, if it helps my past experience with both Ryanair and Air Lingus is negative

With Ryanair, I have bought some priority boarding but I wasn't let on the plane with the group of people with priority boarding tickets, when I demanded some explanation I got an apology. Not a big deal, I know, but it wasn't very profesional.

With Airlingus, I have paid about 200 euro on extra luggage charges despite the fact that I didn't have any cabin luggage. I thought the weight is taken as overall: 20 kg for main luggage + 10 kg for hand luggage, giving me a total of 30 kg; rather then having two luggages to carry around, I have prefered to put more in one single main lugagge. I have paid the requested amount but I wasn't too happy, because at the end of the day I was at the legit weight and if I would have had an extra bag, I would have just transfered some items from the main bag and pay nothing extra. By the way, in the meantime, I couldn't help to notice how other people's bags were clearly over the allowed 20 kg but they were not asked to pay anything more. You know how sometimes if the flight is not full, they can be a little flexible on the whole weight issue.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (04-11-10)

Blog Entries

The mercenary good for nothing shower of complete and utter swines have now, in total, in one month, managed to charge me a grand total of 180 pounds for not fecking flying with them, oh no. Just for a)booking flights with them (£5 per transaction) b)not printing off a boarding card (£40) c)Going 4 kilos over in luggage (cue ridiculous sum that I cant remember)

How on earth? I am now going to catch the ferry everywhere.
    ohh,honey,let me tell u the 1st and the last (4sure!!) experience with this company..was coming this summer from Madrid to Dublin..and my luggage always the same..under25 kilos always,as hand luggage just my pc,and normal,a little bag around my neck with my documentation and money ticket..u know,stuff...
    however,I undertand that over 20 kilos i have to pay extra,was thinking maybe max 50euros extra wasn't be any problem,but actually,at the check-in post they sayed that i've got 9 kilos overweight and i must pay... 180e!!!!!! and I had to stick my lil' bag into the pc's bag,cuz only 1 hand luggage is allowed..but since when a bag with the measures of a wallet is considerated as hand luggage???? and 180euros 4 9 kilos i didn't even had them,whet the ticke costed me 135euros???
    never ever again!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (04-11-10)

Reviews

I think we are getting away from the topic............

Lucys Mum

My thoughts

There can be little choice when you need to use certain airports
    It is not an 'economy airline', it compares to all other carriers
    They do not make their charges clear and they are all imposed to scrape any little cent they can
    Bollocks, I used to come to Ireland in the early nineties with my family, we flew BA and it was around 100 quid.

I know, the ferry, ma petite gatto.
    sounds like u might find ths song meaningful

Quote Originally Posted by Paddii View Post
    sounds like u might find ths song meaningful

Oh Paddi. Thy of forked tongue and crooked heart. I thought we loved one another. How wrong I was.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast