Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Ryanair- Your thoughts?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I loathe Ryanair's type of capitalism, but I have used them in the past and will probably do it again (I know, hypocritical). I find them fine for the short hops where you're not planning on staying long - anywhere beyond Britain or France, though, I'll find another carrier and go through the UK instead.
    I'm with you, I can't stand Ryanair's brand, of capitalism and have only flown with them twice, when other airlane's prices were too dear to warrant paying them, but if I'm flushed with cash, I'll first get a price quote from Aer Legus, and if the price is right, I'll fl with them.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    The mercenary good for nothing shower of complete and utter swines have now, in total, in one month, managed to charge me a grand total of 180 pounds for not fecking flying with them, oh no. Just for a)booking flights with them (£5 per transaction) b)not printing off a boarding card (£40) c)Going 4 kilos over in luggage (cue ridiculous sum that I cant remember)

How on earth? I am now going to catch the ferry everywhere.
    I'm right with you on the Rynair issue but to be honest, Irish Ferries are going down the same road. After the ash cloud they put their fares up 38% and now charge 7 euro for using your credit card. Why? because they can and we can do nothing about it.

They too are ruthless if you lose any paperwork, I had to buy a new tcket last week because they didn't have my online booking in their system.

I try stick with Aer Lingus, maybe a tiny bit more expensive but you don't feel like you're getting fisted.

Also, you can masturbate on Aer Lingus flights so enjoy your flight !

Blog Entries
    Reviews

not makeing enough to fly first class luce, will have to do something about, i never use ryanair,you can borrow my microglider lol ;doc;
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    not makeing enough to fly first class luce, will have to do something about, i never use ryanair,you can borrow my microglider lol ;doc;
    Gosh, don't you just hate reading through all these arguments?

I won't be flying Ryanair again, I refuse to be ripped off. But Mr Magoo is right, I just checked the ferry and that isn't exactly cheap either.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Gosh, don't you just hate reading through all these arguments?

I won't be flying Ryanair again, I refuse to be ripped off. But Mr Magoo is right, I just checked the ferry and that isn't exactly cheap either.
    time to treat yourself private jet maybe,but your right not only ryanair ripping us off.all about profit
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    This seems to be 50% of a Wellhungchap joke!
    do you mean......

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    all about profit
    That part is fine. No airline is a charity. The problem with ryanair isn't that they are looking for a profit, it's the way that they get it. By being a bunch of fecking bastards about everything.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

dr love (05-11-10), Lucy Chambers (05-11-10)

Blog Entries

It amazes me how much people hate or complain about Ryanair. Everyone knows what they're like yet still seem surprised sometimes and have the need to complain about them. Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan, but I'm rarely surprised by them, I have very low expectations when it comes to them, I think this helps with my overall view of them.........

You get what you pay for, they do exactly what they say..........

And for those who say that they had no choice or had to fly Ryanair because they were the only ones covering that route or flying in or out of that airport..........WTF???...Shouldn't you be more greatful for the fact they did provide that service when no one else did???........What was the other option, walk or swim???

People say more and more that they use other airlines now because Ryanair are not that much cheaper. Why do you think that is??? It's because Ryanair have forces the others to drop their prices, which is better for everyone is it not???

I personally don't like Micheal O'Leary, I think he's a arrogant prick.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post

You get what you pay for, they do exactly what they say..........

And for those who say that they had no choice or had to fly Ryanair because they were the only ones covering that route or flying in or out of that airport..........WTF???...Shouldn't you be more greatful for the fact they did provide that service when no one else did???........What was the other option, walk or swim???
    That is irrelevant. The relevance is that I was offered a ticket to that destination for a stated fare. Instead of attempting to assist my on my journey, Ryanair then attempted to squeeze absolutely every last possible cent out of me. Yes they are cheap- so are many others. It has the poorest customer service known to man and there is no excuse for that bar profit.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

That is irrelevant. The relevance is that I was offered a ticket to that destination for a stated fare. Instead of attempting to assist my on my journey, Ryanair then attempted to squeeze absolutely every last possible cent out of me. Yes they are cheap- so are many others. It has the poorest customer service known to man and there is no excuse for that bar profit.
    Yep, totally agree, but now I think you'll be less surprised by them in the future, which means you'll be less disappointed.......

Well done Ryanair, great news.............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast