Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryanair- Your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    In the early eighties it was around 280 quid - if you could manage to grab a bargain.

I know how irritating they can be, and I have been stung a few times myself, but the reason all airlines charge these low prices is because of Ryanair in the first place.
    Bah humbug, who needs intelligent reasoning?

Ya, ok. But they are lying mercenary bastards who would nick your childs teddybear and stick an excess charge on.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 04-11-10 at 18:26.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ya, ok. But they are lying mercenary bastards who would nick your childs teddybear and stick an excess charge on.
    Careful Lucy - they could be reading this, and you may be planting ideas in their heads.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to scotus For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (04-11-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The mercenary good for nothing shower of complete and utter swines have now, in total, in one month, managed to charge me a grand total of 180 pounds for not fecking flying with them, oh no. Just for a)booking flights with them (£5 per transaction) b)not printing off a boarding card (£40) c)Going 4 kilos over in luggage (cue ridiculous sum that I cant remember)

How on earth? I am now going to catch the ferry everywhere.
    Anyone who makes it harder for Lucy to get to Ireland should be shot!

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (04-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Anyone who makes it harder for Lucy to get to Ireland should be shot!

It is fine. I am going to run for office. I need to ruffle some feathers.

NGAN HAS ESCAPED

Attention all. A most dangerous, deviant and difficult nutter has escaped. He is obviously mad but somehow cunning, and may beguile you into a false sense of security. This man is dangerous- he has abused all known channels of care, and seeks to return to your community now. Be aware. Be vigilant. Be afraid.

Reviews

The mercenary good for nothing shower of complete and utter swines have now, in total, in one month, managed to charge me a grand total of 180 pounds for not fecking flying with them, oh no. Just for a)booking flights with them (£5 per transaction) b)not printing off a boarding card (£40) c)Going 4 kilos over in luggage (cue ridiculous sum that I cant remember)

How on earth? I am now going to catch the ferry everywhere.
    Congratulations Lucy in keeping the costs down by not using their in-flight latrine facilities.

Now for all of you who are thinking of coming to Ireland, take Rod Stewart's advice:

YouTube - Rod Stewart - Sailing (Promo Clip)

The mile high club is just for nonces and langer wankers.........seamen have more semen.

Reviews

When you fly with Ryanair its a risk but the alternative is to pay through the roof - the one good thing about them is they are the reason other airlines have dropped their prices. Pre Ryanair the bastards in Aer Lingus held us to ransom because we live on an island - it used to cost me 400 pounds to fly Dublin/Madrid and that was in the early 80's.

Reviews

If youre coming back to Cork from the UK why not try the Swansea Cork ferry service?
    No worries about luggage restrictions and a relaxing 10 hour crossing.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

If I were Michael O'Leary, I wouldn't give a flying feck what BruceAlmighty or any of the rest of us think! He doesn't care, so Ryanair don't care and since they keep making large profits, why should they?
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

bah humbug, who needs intelligent reasoning?.
    lllllllllllloooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast