Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusting Bastard!!!

Reviews

I am with jesse. Wanking on a plane is disgusting and there is no escuse for it. The last thing I want to see on a plane or anywhere is a wanking man. He better not get into the mile high club because of this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dark-knight For This Useful Post:

jessie (04-11-10)

Reviews

In fairness, haven't read all the pages of this thread, so someone may already have mentioned this, but I loved the vox populi on Newstalk this morning when someone basically said, sure we've all had too many pills and too much to drink

!!!!!!!!

I should go to Cork more often.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    In fairness, haven't read all the pages of this thread, so someone may already have mentioned this, but I loved the vox populi on Newstalk this morning when someone basically said, sure we've all had too many pills and too much to drink

!!!!!!!!

I should go to Cork more often.
    What ppl who dont know much about his show dont realise is this guy would be the first to bring something like this up on his talkshow.

Westside.

Dident hear the full story, did he just take it out or was he at it for a while? He must off been out of it , don't think he will ever hear the end if it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    What ppl who dont know much about his show dont realise is this guy would be the first to bring something like this up on his talkshow.

Westside.
    But that was even better when he did! He basically said that he couldn't remember anything and that since he couldn't remember, but the newspapers said he did something which he would apologise for, though he couldn't remember doing it.

The old couldn't remember defense - always good for a laugh.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

Let's try and keep this debate intelligent folks.

Ladies and Gentleman, I submit for your consideration the Declaration of Independence of the United States of America....

wherein is laid down and set forth inter alia the following proposition:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

If the gentleman wanker is charged with committing an offence against public decency, his defence council should base his defence submission on the above. The dj was simply engaged in activity in pursuit of his own happiness which is his unalienable right and that he was thus endowed by God. Those around him had free choice to avert their gaze or to witness and even share in his pursuit of happiness if it also made them happy. However, they were not entitled to seek to frustrate or deny him his unalienable God given rights. It is my humble opinion that the good dj should counter claim and sue for damages.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    But that was even better when he did! He basically said that he couldn't remember anything and that since he couldn't remember, but the newspapers said he did something which he would apologise for, though he couldn't remember doing it.

The old couldn't remember defense - always good for a laugh.
    Its not as simple as him apologizing because there are other consequences involved here. He is saying he was drunk and out of it so why was he allowed board a plane in that condition? Thats very serious from the airlines viewpoint.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 04-11-10 at 20:57.

Reviews

Its not as simple as him apologizing because there are other consequences involved here. He is saying he was drunk and out of it so why was he allowed board a plane in that condition? Thats very serious from the airlines viewpoint.

Westside.
    Indeed, I hope the day I can't drag myself into the seat is a day the airlines realise the issue. I just love how there are bars right beside the gates! So sensible.

Westside.
    Well I guess the airline should look into being more strict about who they allow on then. I really don't see what all the fuss is about.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Let's try and keep this debate intelligent folks.

Ladies and Gentleman, I submit for your consideration the Declaration of Independence of the United States of America....

wherein is laid down and set forth inter alia the following proposition:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

If the gentleman wanker is charged with committing an offence against public decency, his defence council should base his defence submission on the above. The dj was simply engaged in activity in pursuit of his own happiness which is his unalienable right and that he was thus endowed by God. Those around him had free choice to avert their gaze or to witness and even share in his pursuit of happiness if it also made them happy. However, they were not entitled to seek to frustrate or deny him his unalienable God given rights. It is my humble opinion that the good dj should counter claim and sue for damages.
    All good points. Unfortunately for him, Aer Lingus isn't obliged to accept the US Declaration of Independence. I do like your comment on the sharing in his pursuit of happiness - isn't that why we visit the lovely ladies here?

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast