Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What is mans greatest invention?

Reviews

The mousetrap and the Tumbler. If the trap doesn't get the little fucker, then we can always drown him in the glass.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    the bike When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man’s convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man’s brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle.
    Yes. And since its invention its design has changed little hence it was perfect from word go.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14

Reviews

Greatest invention: maybe the concept of zero?

maybe the democratic process? or the TV remote control? (Could YOU live without it?)
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14

Reviews

The condom
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456