Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I love my mickey

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Well fair dues to ya Mousey, Many Thanks for your well worded and abject apology to me , I may yet allow you to live on.
    Alec, that was lame. Where is your eloquent yet cutting prose? 'Fair dues to ya Mousey'??????

You realise this whole thing will be recorded in quotes of Mousey, in the Mousey club, Hmmm?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (04-11-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Alec, that was lame. Where is your eloquent yet cutting prose? 'Fair dues to ya Mousey'??????

You realise this whole thing will be recorded in quotes of Mousey, in the Mousey club, Hmmm?
    It is still early morning. Alec has not yet partaken of his favoured social lubricant. I'm sure his replies will become more eloquent, or at least more verbose, as we head into the evening hours.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    It is still early morning. Alec has not yet partaken of his favoured social lubricant. I'm sure his replies will become more eloquent, or at least more verbose, as we head into the evening hours.
    Ah. So, El Gordo, am I to take it the Alec owes his former eloquence to a bottle?

Alec. Do something. You are being ripped to shreds here

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ah. So, El Gordo, am I to take it the Alec owes his former eloquence to a bottle?

Alec. Do something. You are being ripped to shreds here
    the forum ref has spoken continue gents;
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

methinks the ref, one Mz Chambers, do be slightly biased seen as she is the founder of some fan club or other purporting undying love to the furry one. I do protest most strongly and vigorously that this is not fair.

to be fair to the hamster i have to keep things rather low brow as he'll only go of on one if I continue to be too eloquent,verbose and witty for one with only a limited grasp on reality.

i shall sign off for now as my pint is going flat and i need to pop out for another smoke and stare at the passers by........

methinks the ref, one Mz Chambers, do be slightly biased seen as she is the founder of some fan club or other purporting undying love to the furry one. I do protest most strongly and vigorously that this is not fair.

to be fair to the hamster i have to keep things rather low brow as he'll only go of on one if I continue to be too eloquent,verbose and witty for one with only a limited grasp on reality.

i shall sign off for now as my pint is going flat and i need to pop out for another smoke and stare at the passers by........
    I have a good grasp of reality darling Alec, I read your repartee with interest... And rest assured, I have a little spot for you that is almost as soft as 'his furryness' belly.

However, you have to at least whip his ass once a week, and this week I am...underwhelmed.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 04-11-10 at 14:08. Reason: Bloody spelling.

I have a good grasp of reality darling Alec, I read your repartee with interest... And rest assured, I have a little spot for you that is almost as soft as 'his furryness' belly.

However, you have to at least whip his ass once a week, and this week I am...underwhelmed.
    the penny has dropped......you obviously love me but are too shy to show it, so you have a plan to get my attention.

You pretend to worship the furry one knowing that this will get me going and therefore get me to pay more attention to you by proxy. Clever Girl. I should have noticed it earlier. I mean seriously, how could any self respecting woman have any interest in the Hamster ?

the penny has dropped......you obviously love me but are too shy to show it, so you have a plan to get my attention.

You pretend to worship the furry one knowing that this will get me going and therefore get me to pay more attention to you by proxy. Clever Girl. I should have noticed it earlier. I mean seriously, how could any self respecting woman have any interest in the Hamster ?
    Ah, Alec. That may be true. Or the Hamster could just rock.

Hail the mouse.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    They say a picture says a thousand words, but that's bollocks, a thousand words say a thousand words.

Let me tell you something, Horan, I'm going to thrundle you to within an inch of that miserable existence you call your life. I'll bate you into a cloud of dust. I'll puck you so hard you'll be able to taste your own pee. Then I'll jump up and down on your face until I am satisfied with the results. You'll have to stagger back to your mam's in St. Mary's Park with a head on you so ugly that when you look in the mirror your reflection will duck. After that it's a slippery slide down to being the mad bastard with the red nose and the paddy cap on Thomas Street who yells at that busking opera singer on a Saturday afternoon.

But I am a merciful mouse, and so I offer you a glimmer of hope, like the pikey who thinks for a brief moment that maybe those locals with the petrol bombs aren't here for his caravan.

After I seduce your missus and bang her up the arse and then deedin well paint her face (a la WHC) with both barrels of my cock custard, and after she says "I don't want to be with you any more, Alec", and after you spend a week or so being blown around the dirty rain-sodden streets of Limerick like a ghost in a gale, weeping useless tears that sting your eyes so that everything's a blur, and after you've driven yourself so much to distraction that life itself seems like a waking dream and that leaping off the roof of the Clarion so that you can die and join the real world is all you want to do.... then, and perhaps only then, will you wake up in your mam's bedroom on a bright Island Field morning feeling a bit human again, and when you walk downtown to the post office and the social welfare lady gives you your dole money, you might think... "I fancy a punt." And then you'll be in the nearest internet cafe, logging onto E-I.

And then you'll read this post, and realise that your destiny lies not as my enemy.... but my ally.

More later.

Dum dum dummmmmmmm!!!!!!
    You've only put 384 here.........

Back on the wheel hamster.........

I want 1000 words............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

i think this thread may have gone off topic, whaddya reckon Ber ?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast