Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I love my mickey

Reviews

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I love my mickey...
    Alec Horan loves your mickey too, ExP. He said so in a deleted post, the perverted fucker!

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Alec Horan loves your mickey too, ExP. He said so in a deleted post, the perverted fucker!
    at least he has one EUNUCHFACE !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    at least he has one EUNUCHFACE !
    That does it, you unbelievable fucker! I've had enough of all this foreplay!

Errr...

That does it, you unbelievable fucker! I've had enough of all this foreplay!

Errr...

Reviews

They say a picture says a thousand words, but that's bollocks, a thousand words say a thousand words.

Let me tell you something, Horan, I'm going to thrundle you to within an inch of that miserable existence you call your life. I'll bate you into a cloud of dust. I'll puck you so hard you'll be able to taste your own pee. Then I'll jump up and down on your face until I am satisfied with the results. You'll have to stagger back to your mam's in St. Mary's Park with a head on you so ugly that when you look in the mirror your reflection will duck. After that it's a slippery slide down to being the mad bastard with the red nose and the paddy cap on Thomas Street who yells at that busking opera singer on a Saturday afternoon.

But I am a merciful mouse, and so I offer you a glimmer of hope, like the pikey who thinks for a brief moment that maybe those locals with the petrol bombs aren't here for his caravan.

After I seduce your missus and bang her up the arse and then deedin well paint her face (a la WHC) with both barrels of my cock custard, and after she says "I don't want to be with you any more, Alec", and after you spend a week or so being blown around the dirty rain-sodden streets of Limerick like a ghost in a gale, weeping useless tears that sting your eyes so that everything's a blur, and after you've driven yourself so much to distraction that life itself seems like a waking dream and that leaping off the roof of the Clarion so that you can die and join the real world is all you want to do.... then, and perhaps only then, will you wake up in your mam's bedroom on a bright Island Field morning feeling a bit human again, and when you walk downtown to the post office and the social welfare lady gives you your dole money, you might think... "I fancy a punt." And then you'll be in the nearest internet cafe, logging onto E-I.

And then you'll read this post, and realise that your destiny lies not as my enemy.... but my ally.

More later.

Dum dum dummmmmmmm!!!!!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (04-11-10), Lucy Chambers (04-11-10), westcorklad (04-11-10)

They say a picture says a thousand words, but that's bollocks, a thousand words say a thousand words.

Let me tell you something, Horan, I'm going to thrundle you to within an inch of that miserable existence you call your life. I'll bate you into a cloud of dust. I'll puck you so hard you'll be able to taste your own pee. Then I'll jump up and down on your face until I am satisfied with the results. You'll have to stagger back to your mam's in St. Mary's Park with a head on you so ugly that when you look in the mirror your reflection will duck. After that it's a slippery slide down to being the mad bastard with the red nose and the paddy cap on Thomas Street who yells at that busking opera singer on a Saturday afternoon.

But I am a merciful mouse, and so I offer you a glimmer of hope, like the pikey who thinks for a brief moment that maybe those locals with the petrol bombs aren't here for his caravan.

After I seduce your missus and bang her up the arse and then deedin well paint her face (a la WHC) with both barrels of my cock custard, and after she says "I don't want to be with you any more, Alec", and after you spend a week or so being blown around the dirty rain-sodden streets of Limerick like a ghost in a gale, weeping useless tears that sting your eyes so that everything's a blur, and after you've driven yourself so much to distraction that life itself seems like a waking dream and that leaping off the roof of the Clarion so that you can die and join the real world is all you want to do.... then, and perhaps only then, will you wake up in your mam's bedroom on a bright Island Field morning feeling a bit human again, and when you walk downtown to the post office and the social welfare lady gives you your dole money, you might think... "I fancy a punt." And then you'll be in the nearest internet cafe, logging onto E-I.

And then you'll read this post, and realise that your destiny lies not as my enemy.... but my ally.

More later.

Dum dum dummmmmmmm!!!!!!
    I am waiting for Alec to get in Mousey (He keeps odd hours). Methinks this is going to be interesting
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I am waiting for Alec to get in Mousey (He keeps odd hours). Methinks this is going to be interesting
    Just in the door Lucy. Would you believe I'm not so pissed that I do not recognise that he actually copied and pasted a line from a previous thread he aimed at me

and after you spend a week or so being blown around the dirty rain-sodden streets of Limerick like a ghost in a gale, weeping useless tears that sting your eyes so that everything's a blur, and after you've driven yourself so much to distraction that life itself seems like a waking dream and that leaping off the roof of the Clarion so that you can die and join the real world is all you want to do

......so if he cant find the wit or decency to use a new line on me then I aint even interested in his current ill educated rant, the pseudo intellect that he is.

I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay clevererererer than you Mousey !!! No contest !

You're nowt but a small willied short arsed fatso HamsterHead. ? (Alec blows loud wet raspberry in your general direction)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (04-11-10), Lucy Chambers (04-11-10)

Reviews

Shut up, Horan, you'll never be the man your mother is. Methink'st thou art a general offence and every man should beat thee. While your post is all true, and I am delighted by your typical half-wit response. But then if you were twice as smart you'd still be stupid.

Sometimes I feel like my genius is not properly acknowledged by you, so I decided to rehash an old paragraph, which you spotted quickly.

This proves to me that you do, in fact, hang on my every word, and that some things I post are so memorable that you can recall them several weeks later. This pleases me immensely. I shall continue to validate your otherwise meaningless nocturnal existence in this manner because it also pleases me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (04-11-10)

Shut up, Horan, you'll never be the man your mother is. Methink'st thou art a general offence and every man should beat thee. While your post is all true, and I am delighted by your typical half-wit response. But then if you were twice as smart you'd still be stupid.

Sometimes I feel like my genius is not properly acknowledged by you, so I decided to rehash an old paragraph, which you spotted quickly.

This proves to me that you do, in fact, hang on my every word, and that some things I post are so memorable that you can recall them several weeks later. This pleases me immensely. I shall continue to validate your otherwise meaningless nocturnal existence in this manner because it also pleases me.

Well fair dues to ya Mousey, Many Thanks for your well worded and abject apology to me , I may yet allow you to live on.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (04-11-10)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast