Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: women

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Question women

    a womans sense of smell is keener than a mans and i feel if men had to give birth the population would be half ,so are they the keener species altogether.
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    a womans sense of smell is keener than a mans and i feel if men had to give birth the population would be half ,so are they the keener species altogether.
    No they're the exact same species as we are..........Darwin said so.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

    dr love (02-11-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    No they're the exact same species as we are..........Darwin said so.
    Ah but Im sure Conor Lennihan disagress
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

    dr love (02-11-10)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    No they're the exact same species as we are..........Darwin said so.
    excatly what a man would answer and this darwin chap a friend of yours then.
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    excatly what a man would answer and this darwin chap a friend of yours then.
    Yeh from way back......just have'nt seen that brother around for a long time.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Yeh from way back......just have'nt seen that brother around for a long time.
    Nice guy, Darwin. Strange ideas
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    dr love (03-11-10)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •