Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: The Downside

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    205
    Reviews
    6

    Default The Downside

    It's clear that some people are addicted to punting. Some are out of control. From the reports you can see that some are punting two or three times a week and probably seeing even more, just not reporting them. When you're at that point, you're not longer servicing a sexual desire, you're fueling an addiction.

    A very good friend of mine from the UK is in therapy at the moment from the damage that has been done to her over the years by the awful, awful things men have asked her to do for them in the room. She was never been physically harmed, just ruined by the lurid fetishes and gruesome things men want done to them. I knew her a long time before she became an escort and she only owned up two years ago after too many drinks. Lovely girl, you'd never imagine she was on the game but she's a shadow of her former self.

    Who's to blame, her for getting into the game or us for tossing these girls wads of cash to dress you up as Little Bo Peep and stick a fist up your arse while you hold a bag over you head. Yep, these men are out there, they're probably the ones who just left the room before you arrive for your punt. And you wonder why some of these girls aren't super-excited when you walk into the room?

    So where am I going with this?

    Well I was at my first punt in months last week and although she was a cracking girl, I simply got bored after 5 minutes of the same old nonsense. Talking about the weather, how business is going, handing over the cash then seeing how good an actress she is. I just couldn't do it again. I got up, got dressed and left.

    Has this happened to anyone before? have they just gotten up one morning and said enough is enough, this is not who I am?

    Sorry for the negative input today lads, i'm off the fags again.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Magoo For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (02-11-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    I found that on a few occassions. But since I cut down on variety and started going to a couple of girls I like as people I have found it more rewarding than enduring the same step by step process with the faceless variety.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    465
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    No. I'm different. I only visit the ones that I like personality wise. Whenever I tend to go meet a new one, I make a 30 minute appointment where she gets the time to impress me with her personality. Then we can see further.
    Last edited by robijntje; 01-11-10 at 21:54.
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?


    Rotting Christ - Nemecic

    Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,067
    Reviews
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    I found that on a few occassions. But since I cut down on variety and started going to a couple of girls I like as people I have found it more rewarding than enduring the same step by step process with the faceless variety.
    yeah thats what i'm going to do, stick to a couple of ladies. I think its better for the ladies and ourselves.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    It's clear that some people are addicted to punting. Some are out of control. From the reports you can see that some are punting two or three times a week and probably seeing even more, just not reporting them. When you're at that point, you're not longer servicing a sexual desire, you're fueling an addiction.

    A very good friend of mine from the UK is in therapy at the moment from the damage that has been done to her over the years by the awful, awful things men have asked her to do for them in the room. She was never been physically harmed, just ruined by the lurid fetishes and gruesome things men want done to them. I knew her a long time before she became an escort and she only owned up two years ago after too many drinks. Lovely girl, you'd never imagine she was on the game but she's a shadow of her former self.

    Who's to blame, her for getting into the game or us for tossing these girls wads of cash to dress you up as Little Bo Peep and stick a fist up your arse while you hold a bag over you head. Yep, these men are out there, they're probably the ones who just left the room before you arrive for your punt. And you wonder why some of these girls aren't super-excited when you walk into the room?

    So where am I going with this?

    Well I was at my first punt in months last week and although she was a cracking girl, I simply got bored after 5 minutes of the same old nonsense. Talking about the weather, how business is going, handing over the cash then seeing how good an actress she is. I just couldn't do it again. I got up, got dressed and left.

    Has this happened to anyone before? have they just gotten up one morning and said enough is enough, this is not who I am?

    Sorry for the negative input today lads, i'm off the fags again.


    Hey cheerful...

    Yes, I woke up one morning and decided I didn't want be an escort anymore. I went and got a job. That sent me howling for the hills too. I however would never allow some of the things you mentioned- it is about boundaries. I have had some absolutely awful clients, and some absolutely lovely ones- its about balance, knowing what you can and can't cope with, and getting out when you start to feel jaded.

    Well done on giving up the fags!
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 01-11-10 at 22:14.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (02-11-10)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    sorry to hear about your friend,been with plenty of escorts who like what they do it just wasnt for her,as for punting i have to say i quite enjoy doing it,.
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Can't say I've experienced that, but then it's been a while since I visited and my circumstances have changed a few times over the intervening period. I wouldn't be worried, it's just different for you now.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    It's clear that some people are addicted to punting. Some are out of control. From the reports you can see that some are punting two or three times a week and probably seeing even more, just not reporting them. When you're at that point, you're not longer servicing a sexual desire, you're fueling an addiction.

    A very good friend of mine from the UK is in therapy at the moment from the damage that has been done to her over the years by the awful, awful things men have asked her to do for them in the room. She was never been physically harmed, just ruined by the lurid fetishes and gruesome things men want done to them. I knew her a long time before she became an escort and she only owned up two years ago after too many drinks. Lovely girl, you'd never imagine she was on the game but she's a shadow of her former self.

    Who's to blame, her for getting into the game or us for tossing these girls wads of cash to dress you up as Little Bo Peep and stick a fist up your arse while you hold a bag over you head. Yep, these men are out there, they're probably the ones who just left the room before you arrive for your punt. And you wonder why some of these girls aren't super-excited when you walk into the room?

    So where am I going with this?

    Well I was at my first punt in months last week and although she was a cracking girl, I simply got bored after 5 minutes of the same old nonsense. Talking about the weather, how business is going, handing over the cash then seeing how good an actress she is. I just couldn't do it again. I got up, got dressed and left.

    Has this happened to anyone before? have they just gotten up one morning and said enough is enough, this is not who I am?

    Sorry for the negative input today lads, i'm off the fags again.
    Yep im like that. I never punted much but if i were to go back in time now i would get nothing out of it. No offence to the girls. Seriously i cannot fault the girls i met ,as they were great and i mean ppl as much as escorts.

    Your friend will recover in time. Like everything else and i said this before, the trick is getting out before it catches up and it does catch up. When she meets a guy who likes her as a woman not a sex object then she will feel better. I think its nice for an escort when she meets a guy who treats her as a person first and foremost.

    Westside.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

    dr love (01-11-10), hd7055 (02-11-10)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    sorry to hear about your friend,been with plenty of escorts who like what they do it just wasnt for her,as for punting i have to say i quite enjoy doing it,.
    Yep but one thing though.

    Just because an escort likes what she does, doesnt mean she is sex meat. It takes a bigger man to realise this and an even bigger one to actualise that.

    This isnt directed at you by the way,
    Westside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •