Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EI very Clannish

Reviews

Is is not rational that peolple on this site who become "friends," do so, because they share similar outlook on topics.
    As for "friends" supporting (within reason) one another when they feel their "friends" under attack I think that is completely understandible.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (01-11-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Is is not rational that peolple on this site who become "friends," do so, because they share similar outlook on topics.
    As for "friends" supporting (within reason) one another when they feel their "friends" under attack I think that is completely understandible.
    Not really i have friends here and to be honest i dont even know their outlooks. Under attack? Will i call the law if anything happens? Its a website ffs.

and the news at Six with Anne Doyle,.............

Gardai in cork are appealing for witness into a vicious assault on a man in the city in the early hours of Sunday morning. The man who has undergone emergency surgery and is in stable condition ,was assaulted in an unprovoked online attack.

And coming up on the main evening news. Elvis...............

:-)
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 01-11-10 at 22:27.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (02-11-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Not really i have friends here and to be honest i dont even know their outlooks. Under attack? Will i call the law if anything happens? Its a website ffs.

and the news at Six with Anne Doyle,.............

Gardai in cork are appealing for witness into a vicious assault on a man in the city in the early hours of Sunday morning. The man who has undergone emergency surgery and is in stable condition ,was assaulted in an unprovoked online attack.

And coming up on the main evening news. Elvis...............

:-)
    Westside.
    If you have friends on the site is it not human nature bonds develop due to similar opinions. Similar not identical.
    By attack I obviously do not mean a physical attack I mean where a post becomes personally over aggressive instead of a debate on your views.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (01-11-10)

Blog Entries

If you have friends on the site is it not human nature bonds develop due to similar opinions. Similar not identical.
    By attack I obviously do not mean a physical attack I mean where a post becomes personally over aggressive instead of a debate on your views.
    I dont know. I could care less who says what to me on here. I honestly dont know whether i share bonds or similar opinions with those who i have as friends on here. All i can think is they idolize me.

all bow to the mighty Westicle,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 01-11-10 at 22:35.

Blog Entries

By the way i give my views and opinions on what i think is right and not because someone is a friend. Take the ladooooooo, god i love the ladoooooo but he is still a bum in the CSO.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 01-11-10 at 22:37.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    clannish behavior is consistent with any forum but this website has become very clannish disadvantage being people isolate themselves from others i.e. dont reply to others threads, too many posters have tended to see things in the eyes of their own group without much interaction with other posters & their views its a pity really as it has created a lot of tension between people here it would be nice to see everyone just get on with each other here
    My clan would crush your clan of knicker stealing pervs!!

Reviews

Ammmmmm OK! I can not say much only have four frinds in my friends list.
    And they are pity friends

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    My clan would crush your clan of knicker stealing pervs!!
    Clan? Pray tell.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

I think that just because someone agrees with others doesn't necessarily imply they are friends. It is natural that there will be common agreement amongst some people, but it doesn't necessarily follow that there are clans.

The behavior of one or two individuals has been reprehensible, and I think bad behavior should be pointed out so that it can be eliminated. But I don't see that as being linked to clans, or groups, or whatever.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scotus For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (02-11-10), Lucy Chambers (01-11-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Clan? Pray tell.
    Me and NGAN. We're coming for you Lucy......

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast