Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome back to the Boards WellHungChap

thanking your all of your own good selves for the kind words deedin you do says i..

i did travelling with my own current squeeze, so no punting over there. 'twas a shame, for'n i did see some lovely whoo-kers, walking the sh'raights, wearing the highest of the heeling shoes & the minniest of the mini sh'kirts, for'n some of them did bending over infront of my own self, and i did seeing their "ladybird" winking at me, deedin i did.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (01-11-10), samlad (01-11-10), vampirejackie (01-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    thanking your all of your own good selves for the kind words deedin you do says i..

i did travelling with my own current squeeze, so no punting over there. 'twas a shame, for'n i did see some lovely whoo-kers, walking the sh'raights, wearing the highest of the heeling shoes & the minniest of the mini sh'kirts, for'n some of them did bending over infront of my own self, and i did seeing their "ladybird" winking at me, deedin i did.
    I have to say WHC, welcome back! Your many fans have been missing your lamb-cannon related antics! I hope you enjoyed yourself, fella.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (01-11-10), wellhungchap (01-11-10)

thanks sam.. deedin i did having a great time, deedin i did. would have loved to have stayed over there for a while, but th'auld castle has to be paid for etc.. i was depressed yesterday, but when i did getting a chance, i did looking at the females who do be adin inside in the REAL CAPITAL................ i can feel a review coming on soon (with plenty of complaints regarding its graphic content)
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (01-11-10), Lucy Chambers (01-11-10), samlad (02-11-10), vampirejackie (01-11-10)

Wellhung can I just ask you something mate.

Just imagine you had been over there on your own and free to ride all round you, what would you have done say for example you picked up a really sexy wee lady only to find out when you got her back to your place she had a bigger togger than you had? Would you have went through with the deed or what?
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (01-11-10)

Reviews

Deedin tis truuu deedin this. Tis a forlone aul place dis without de odd jism talk ..id say. Dere are too many dry pusses here for me own selfs likin. deedin dere is. And I do be tinkin dat tis a brave squeeze datle haveta shwally the contents of yer bulging double barrel'd luv sh'tick. You'dn be havint ta unload dem dere bulgin barrels fasht like. afore dey mighyt'n back fire on your own goodselfs kisser wit de amount of presurised custer adin inside of himself ....like.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (01-11-10)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12