Thread: Radio Nova V Q102

Reviews

Default Radio Nova V Q102

Ok folks for anybody in the Dublin area you will know a great station called Q102, and in recent weeks there has been a new station called Radio Nova, which is on frequency 100.30, and Q102 is on 102.20, it used to be called Lite Fm years ago.

I listen to Q102 all the time, great station, its my favourite. But i find myself listening to Radio Nova quite alot in the last couple of weeks and its actually quite good. 4fm has been out aswell for the last several months and i liked it at the start but not really that find of it now at all, its not all that good but i know it is quite popular. Q102 is definitely my favourite, and at night time i listen to FM104 for the Phoneshow which does be very good. But 102 is my favourite and Nova coming up fast on the inside.

What do u lot listen to?

Is it because they play your songs frequently Rod?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rod stewart View Post
    ok folks for anybody in the dublin area you will know a great station called q102, and in recent weeks there has been a new station called radio nova, which is on frequency 100.30, and q102 is on 102.20, it used to be called lite fm years ago.

I listen to q102 all the time, great station, its my favourite. But i find myself listening to radio nova quite alot in the last couple of weeks and its actually quite good. 4fm has been out aswell for the last several months and i liked it at the start but not really that find of it now at all, its not all that good but i know it is quite popular. Q102 is definitely my favourite, and at night time i listen to fm104 for the phoneshow which does be very good. But 102 is my favourite and nova coming up fast on the inside.

What do u lot listen to?
    im not sure which you of those stations is the crappiest,but there both definetly crap

giv ray foley on today fm a shot, funny bloke
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Fm104 the phoneshow is great. You should listen now.
    They should bring back Jim and Niamh for the strawberry alarm clock instead of those 2 fools on it now.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    giv ray foley on today fm a shot, funny bloke
    No he's not

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    Fm104 the phoneshow is great. You should listen now
    it's awful, it's a debate with the worst people in society involved

i listen to talk radio or my own playlists of decent music, not all that commercial crap
    Last edited by monster_monster; 29-10-10 at 01:36.