Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Save the birds and bees , stop escorting now

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    251

    Default Save the birds and bees , stop escorting now

    Industrial damage caused by escorting
    Its an environmental disaster

    2190000 punts in Ireland
    thats
    2190000 condoms all washed down toliets to hide from cleaners.
    8760000 baby wipes
    109500000 litres of hygiene product. Babygel, lube ,shower gel
    Not to mention the carbon footprint of all the car and plane journeys, showers heated luxuary apartments etc.

    We need to get back to raw dirty sweaty animal sex or the planet is doomed


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dublin laddie View Post
    Industrial damage caused by escorting
    Its an environmental disaster

    2190000 punts in Ireland
    thats
    2190000 condoms all washed down toliets to hide from cleaners.
    8760000 baby wipes
    109500000 litres of hygiene product. Babygel, lube ,shower gel
    Not to mention the carbon footprint of all the car and plane journeys, showers heated luxuary apartments etc.

    We need to get back to raw dirty sweaty animal sex or the planet is doomed



    Better stick babies on the list of environmental disasters then. Baby oil and wipes weren't invented for us. Cool post though, I am framing it.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post


    Better stick babies on the list of environmental disasters then. Baby oil and wipes weren't invented for us. Cool post though, I am framing it.
    And let's not forget diapers, oh and you may want to add mothers of said babies to that list, the cleaning products that they use to keep the lil darlings surroundings clean, alone is enough to cause the planet to tilt on it axis.

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Can we at least not flush all the condoms into the sewage system
    they could be placed in a bag and that bag placed in a bin
    ideally they should be cleaned and added into the recycling bin.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dublin laddie View Post
    Can we at least not flush all the condoms into the sewage system
    they could be placed in a bag and that bag placed in a bin
    ideally they should be cleaned and added into the recycling bin.

    Ba ha ha..have you ever tried to flush a condom? Jeezums- you would be best friends with Dyno Rod. They are bagged and recycled.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    251

    Default

    environmental friendly escort

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dublin laddie View Post
    environmental friendly escort


    Hey, I know who you are now- the Eco Troll
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ba ha ha..have you ever tried to flush a condom? Jeezums- you would be best friends with Dyno Rod. They are bagged and recycled.
    Ugh, are new ones extra?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy NI View Post
    Ugh, are new ones extra?
    LOL. I feel a bit queasy now.

    On an entirely different tangent, a friend of mine is doing a art project, and she has asked me for old stockings to create a collage with. Perhaps I could suggest another element..
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    251

    Default

    also 2190000 punts * 10ml = 21900000 ml of sperm or 21900 litres
    so escorts extract 21900 of sperm from punters every year in Ireland

    thats enough to fill 1% of an olympic size swimming pool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •