Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: In about 15 mins time i am about to embark on a quest...........................

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default In about 15 mins time i am about to embark on a quest...........................

    Im heading out to buy new boxer shorts. Now i wondering how many ppl give thought to colour when it comes to their underwear? Obviously women might give some thought as wearing a yellow bra and black frillies seems a bit goofy.

    Does colour trouble you.

    not me,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Im heading out to buy new boxer shorts. Now i wondering how many ppl give thought to colour when it comes to their underwear? Obviously women might give some thought as wearing a yellow bra and black frillies seems a bit goofy.

    Does colour trouble you.

    not me,
    Westside.
    Got a hot date, Westie? If so I would go for black.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Got a hot date, Westie? If so I would go for black.
    It hides the stains too as well.

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (27-10-10), Monkeynut (27-10-10)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere..anywhere..nowhere...
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Ck are the only job man, keeps everything in place lol

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    919
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    If you're asking the guys i'm fairly confused. Everyone knows us Irish lads are dressed by their mothers -> wives

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

    Violette (27-10-10)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    If you're asking the guys i'm fairly confused. Everyone knows us Irish lads are badly dressed by their mothers -> wives
    There you go, fixed it for you
    Last edited by Violette; 27-10-10 at 14:15.

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

    ChiefHandker (27-10-10)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    It hides the stains too as well.
    Hey you. Not sure what your used to but im clean, even if i havnt washed for days.

    Westside.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Hey you. Not sure what your used to but im clean, even if i havnt washed for days.

    Westside.
    I am sure you are clean, now as to the undies, that may be another thing.

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    I am sure you are clean, now as to the undies, that may be another thing.
    Horay i got a missed bunch. God sweetie, i look 30 mins younger.

    all glammy today i am,
    Westside.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    I am sure you are clean, now as to the undies, that may be another thing.
    Hey, are you suggesting im full of shit? Ohhhhh thats you off my nice ppl list. Your in purgatory now sweetie.

    nearly escaped there,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 27-10-10 at 15:49.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •