Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrap the badges, de-rat all the reviews and verify every picture.........

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    What the hell???............

I left specific instructions as to what was to happen with the badges, reviews and pics while I was away and now when I get back I see everything is the same and nothing has been done.....

Who do I have to screw to get something done around here???

Eh???

Eh???
    Westie and Carlos. Together.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

BTW, I really couldn't be bothered to read all your pathetic threads and posts all over the place so I will also require someone to sum up the happenings of the previous few days for me..........

Immediately if you please, and keep it brief, I don't want a rundown on the idiotic stuff, just the interesting and juicy stuff........

Thanks shall be issued upon receipt of same and not untill then.........

Now as I say, hop to it...........

That means now.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

[QUOTE=luther;312260]BTW, I really couldn't be bothered to read all your pathetic threads and posts all over the place so I will also require someone to sum up the happenings of the previous few days for me..........

Immediately if you please, and keep it brief, I don't want a rundown on the idiotic stuff, just the interesting and juicy stuff........

Thanks shall be issued upon receipt of same and not untill then.........

THAT LUTHER FELLA CAN BE A RIGHT PRICK SOMETIMES YA KNOW......................................
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries

And can we now hear from someone who can tell me something I didn't know, as was the reason for the previous request???
    L

Reviews

I posted something funny, Qph posted something profound, a few people got into an arguement about sfa of any real importance which resulted in an interesting little thread being placed under lock-down.

Oh yeh, and two newbie posters got complimentary pine cones sent to them in the post.......bet they can't wait until they find out what the initiation ceremony entails.

Westie says hi......he can't come on himself as he's busy answering profound existentialist questions for me.

Other then that, WD-40 paid a woman to have sex with him today and then proceeded to write a kiss and tell piece about it in here......it's definitely not cricket. I would'nd mind but it was'nt even the woman he though he was going to have sex with, turns out she was'nt even Korean like he thought and she point blank refused some of his requests......but that did'nt stop ol' WD-40....the little feller was dictating the brain activity again.

Other then that, much is still the same in the Patcave.......same bunks, same light-bulb, same shitty food, same shitty arses, same shitty feckers fartin all the time.

We miss you Luther. Write back soon.....y'all hear now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

WD-40 (28-10-10)

Reviews

and can we now hear from someone who can tell me something i didn't know, as was the reason for the previous request???
    a bit concerned for da welfare of one me fav posters,cant figure out if your taking the piss or if your actually single handledly trying to force these changes

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I posted something funny, Qph posted something profound, a few people got into an arguement about sfa of any real importance which resulted in an interesting little thread being placed under lock-down.

Oh yeh, and two newbie posters got complimentary pine cones sent to them in the post.......bet they can't wait until they find out what the initiation ceremony entails.

Westie says hi......he can't come on himself as he's busy answering profound existentialist questions for me.

Other then that, WD-40 paid a woman to have sex with him today and then proceeded to write a kiss and tell piece about it in here......it's definitely not cricket. I would'nd mind but it was'nt even the woman he though he was going to have sex with, turns out she was'nt even Korean like he thought and she point blank refused some of his requests......but that did'nt stop ol' WD-40....the little feller was dictating the brain activity again.

Other then that, much is still the same in the Patcave.......same bunks, same light-bulb, same shitty food, same shitty arses, same shitty feckers fartin all the time.

We miss you Luther. Write back soon.....y'all hear now.
    Brother Marvado, while your post is appreciated, it doesn't really narrow it down to any given number of days here..........

That could be any friggin few days over the last few years...........
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post

a bit concerned for da welfare of one me fav posters,cant figure out if your taking the piss or if your actually single handledly trying to force these changes

L

Reviews

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post

L

12. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

WD-40 (28-10-10)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast