Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would u live in a house where someone was killed before?

I think it would give the house character... i think if it had been years ago you know a victorian house I would enjoy the story behind it all... all homes if built long enough have histroy... and some have been built in old work house grows.. now where them poor folk not worked to death in them places... but then i am a spirit freak so maybe my opinion should not count...x

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    I think it would give the house character...x
    as in red wallpaper sweetie?

Westside.

no wallpaper in my house sweetie a bit like yours al white with padded cells...lol..x

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    no wallpaper in my house sweetie a bit like yours al white with padded cells...lol..x
    Theres a few vacant padded cells here.

Westside.

lol there is indeed westie....x

Reviews

What is more important for social interaction is, and my friendships are decided by the answer...................................... ... Would you kill in a house where people lived ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I moved to a new place recently & one of my options before making my choice was a house where somebody was killed less than a year ago I knew his sister vaguely but when I met her recently she told me she was selling I didn't know the person who was murdered but not in a million years would I consider moving there the pity was she was selling for an attractive price & terms
    Would it matter to u?....
    I have and it never mattered to me .Shame really he was a damn good room mate.

10 years ago I bought a farm in the south of France with a huge lake that had been left to ruin for nearly 50 years. It was a steal, and as I signed the deeds at the local "notaire",I wondered why noone ever purchased this property.It was my new found neighbour who told me that an entire family was butchered by some robbers.
    I have to say it was some kind of a shock. But I rebuilt the house to my own design and it has nothing to do with the original layout.I built a little shrine in a corner of the garden dedicated to the poor family. I am not a religious man, but paying respect to the poor suffering souls cannot hurt. I have to admit I never had a problem from anyone, either the living relatives or the departed ones.
    To this day, I count this purchase as the best investment I ever made.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123