Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Would u live in a house where someone was killed before?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default Would u live in a house where someone was killed before?

    I moved to a new place recently & one of my options before making my choice was a house where somebody was killed less than a year ago I knew his sister vaguely but when I met her recently she told me she was selling I didn't know the person who was murdered but not in a million years would I consider moving there the pity was she was selling for an attractive price & terms
    Would it matter to u?....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin/Liverpool
    Posts
    10,201
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    It wouldnt matter to me but i can see why it would to a lot of people.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball


    Justice For The 96

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I moved to a new place recently & one of my options before making my choice was a house where somebody was killed less than a year ago I knew his sister vaguely but when I met her recently she told me she was selling I didn't know the person who was murdered but not in a million years would I consider moving there the pity was she was selling for an attractive price & terms
    Would it matter to u?....
    If the house is in a nice populated area, I will not mind this. Older houses have history, simple as that and if people weren't murdered in them, they just probably died there anyway.

    But if the house is secluded and somehow big, I will not buy it. I have seen too many horrors with mansions and ghosts and my brain will never allow me to forget that
    Last edited by Sensual Delights; 25-10-10 at 19:28.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    If the house is in a nice populated area, I will not mind this. Older houses have history, simple as that and if people weren't murdered in them, they just probably died there anyway.

    But if the house is secluded and somehow big, I will not buy it. I have seen too many horrors with mansions and ghosts and my brain will never allow me to forget that
    Its situated outside the city very big garden surrounded by 7 trees big ones! not a hope in hell for me...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    If they had bother selling the house because of what happened in it I’d take advantage and say you’d take it but at the right price.

    At the end of the day the dead can’t harm you it’s the living that can so no get a few thousand off the asking price and buy it.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I moved to a new place recently & one of my options before making my choice was a house where somebody was killed less than a year ago I knew his sister vaguely but when I met her recently she told me she was selling I didn't know the person who was murdered but not in a million years would I consider moving there the pity was she was selling for an attractive price & terms
    Would it matter to u?....
    as long as the killers are sure they got the right person and wont be back for another shot than no problem

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I moved to a new place recently & one of my options before making my choice was a house where somebody was killed less than a year ago I knew his sister vaguely but when I met her recently she told me she was selling I didn't know the person who was murdered but not in a million years would I consider moving there the pity was she was selling for an attractive price & terms
    Would it matter to u?....
    How do you know someone wasnt killed in the house you are in now? How do you know its not built on a grave? You just dont know Ex P. You might awaken in the middle of the night with a ghostly pair of knickers floating above the bed.

    leave the lights on Ex P,
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    Its situated outside the city very big garden surrounded by 7 trees big ones! not a hope in hell for me...
    LOL

    For Sale,

    4 BD Semi detached house in luxurious surroundings five mins from city area with corpse removed.

    Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 25-10-10 at 19:38.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    How do you know someone wasnt killed in the house you are in now? How do you know its not built on a grave? You just dont know Ex P. You might awaken in the middle of the night with a ghostly pair of knickers floating above the bed.

    leave the lights on Ex P,
    Westside.
    Excellent......

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Even if you don't believe in ghosts, and I don't, you have to think about guests. There are people who definitely would not visit you.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •