Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Community Rules!

1. Default

oh please the point is ....we recieve infractions from complaints made by users on this board,the mods satisfy their sensitifity,but these pricks dont engage with the poster they have an issue with in the open ie challenge the poster .....they run to mammy ,if i post something you dislike tell me ,,,you dont get satisfaction or im really obnoxious beyond manners then go run to a mod ,but give me a chance to hang myself in open first..no? let me defend my stupidity,then give me a chance to retract?
    "The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman..."

Quote Originally Posted by dub1 View Post
    I think that's a bit harsh calling the Mods the stasi. It's not an easy job and I agree with Anon that occasionally they can get it wrong, it's called human error
    i was refering to the people running behind other peoples backs and reporting on their fellow posters with out the person being reported on even knowing it was happening until they receive an infraction i for instance asked who had said i harrassed them by thanking them and was not told who

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by johnmurphy View Post
    i was refering to the people running behind other peoples backs and reporting on their fellow posters with out the person being reported on even knowing it was happening until they receive an infraction i for instance asked who had said i harrassed them by thanking them and was not told who
    Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by marv miller View Post
    oh please the point is ....we recieve infractions from complaints made by users on this board,the mods satisfy their sensitifity,but these pricks dont engage with the poster they have an issue with in the open ie challenge the poster .....they run to mammy ,if i post something you dislike tell me ,,,you dont get satisfaction or im really obnoxious beyond manners then go run to a mod ,but give me a chance to hang myself in open first..no? let me defend my stupidity,then give me a chance to retract?
    You are making a lot of sense but it ain't gonna happen, a few people reported one or 2 of my posts recently and one was deleted, I would have loved to find out who they were so we could have a proper discussion but that wasn't to be.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I agree ,i hate not being allowed to defend my point,i may be pissed off ,but i like to know who took it personal ???
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

ohhhh were allll green ,new lookon ei
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by johnmurphy View Post
    i was referring to the people running behind other peoples backs and reporting on their fellow posters with out the person being reported on even knowing it was happening until they receive an infraction i for instance asked who had said i harassed them by thanking them and was not told who
    I'll admit John that when you first appeared on the boards all you did was thank people for no real reason, it was around the same time another poster was thanking me for every post just because he thought it would annoy me, I never reported you via the report button but I may (and I'm not sure) have asked the mods to have a word as it was making a mockery of the rep which was only a new thing at the time. No malice was intended and I didn't ask for you or the other person to be reprimanded.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by marv miller View Post
    For somebody with a Sept 2010 join date, you sure do know a lot about how things are around here.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (25-10-10), An don (24-10-10), El Gordo (25-10-10), Lucy Chambers (25-10-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dub1 View Post
    I think that's a bit harsh calling the Mods the stasi. It's not an easy job and I agree with Anon that occasionally they can get it wrong, it's called human error
    The whole trouble with banning and stuff like this is rules are rules but not all ppl are the same. I dont even report shit said to me but still rules are rules though too. Its very tricky to be honest. Sometimes it will seem justifiable while other times it will seem harsh. It all depends on the context, the posters ,the conversation etc but in general rules are rules though.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 25-10-10 at 11:46.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123