Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do Women prefer to date or marry wealthy men

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Now you sound like Westie. Better get your manuals out, Sammy. I feel there may be an interesting week ahead.
    Manual? I read one once... it was call 'Trail and Error' or something?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (23-10-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Stop telling yourself you have confidence issues and just do things that you like doing.
    I'd love to............

I just don't have the confidence to do them...........

I may have been sending mixed signals in this thread, it's a defence mechanism............

Everything else aside, nice post Westie.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I'd love to............

I just don't have the confidence to do them...........

I may have been sending mixed signals in this thread, it's a defence mechanism............

Everything else aside, nice post Westie.........
    I would just do them anyway. You see because you like doing them you will stay doing them even if you arent great at it. the reason i say this to ppl is lots of things have a rippling effect on other things in the persons life and these will become second nature to the person.

My sister is an excellent example of this. She could stand up like she owned the ground you walk on and give a speech, sit down at a table with a group of ppl and talk away ,very very confidently. She can do job interviews and youd think she was the one giving the job. She seems super confident. She is ,in this area, but not in others. How is she so confident in this area? Nobody knows she loved debating from as soon as she could talk. In school she was always on the debating team ,always arguing points and engaging in discussions. My point at hand here is this. She loved arguing and debating ,did it and it gave her attributes that enabled her to be very confident in several areas due to this.

Find something you like doing, do it ,dont worry if you are good or not and just enjoy it and you will, unbeknown to yourself ,develop traits that will assist you in other areas of your life.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 23-10-10 at 13:24.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (23-10-10)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234