Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A few ppl will be shitting themselves.

Reviews

Default disgraceful

it was a disgraceful act it shows what our society is becoming people seem to b losing all respect for every thing . I really hope somebody is brought to account for this . And made an example of,

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Actually, I'm having a large slice of humble pie, I answered in jest not knowing the full story.. Bloody stupid thing to do, that guy swinging it around and pretending to shag it is a feckin muppet, what probably was intended as a harmless act went horribly wrong but that's hardly an excuse, what did they expect during a party full or drunken ejits..
    anon too.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Actually, I'm having a large slice of humble pie, I answered in jest not knowing the full story.. Bloody stupid thing to do, that guy swinging it around and pretending to shag it is a feckin muppet, what probably was intended as a harmless act went horribly wrong but that's hardly an excuse, what did they expect during a party full or drunken ejits..
    Unfortunately for these guys nothing in the law seperates drunkedness from sober. If you harm something drunk you might as well be sober as in the law its the same thing. They have him right there harming an animal and swinging it around. I reckon they will defo catch who did it.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Unfortunately for these guys nothing in the law seperates drunkedness from sober. If you harm something drunk you might as well be sober as in the law its the same thing. They have him right there harming an animal and swinging it around. I reckon they will defo catch who did it.

Westside.
    it was at a birthday party in a hotel...i assume that party was booked..in which case they know whos birthday it was...the clock is ticking it should not take long to catch them

p.s im glad anon and lucy replied to retract there original posts as i really was disapointed with both of them...i should have known neither of ye would have supported what happened if ye had known..well done guys on saying sorry

Its a totally sick and disgusting thing for anyone to do to a helpless animal like benin I truly despise anything that suggests cruelty to animals they dont deserve it....All I can say is these individuals drunk or sober will hopefully get to accounting for thier wrong doing...Its very sad to see something like this....
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alyssa Jenkins For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (22-10-10), benin (22-10-10), jacksparrow2010 (22-10-10), mature abby (22-10-10)

Reviews

It really gets to me when I hear stories of cruelty to animals like this The poor animal it must have been terrified going through that ordeal. Some people just thought it's only an animal lets have some fun with it. Fair play to the person who put the reward up. I don't think a reward is needed as anyone who has information surely they would come forward and say who was behind it. Ant decent person would come forward surely. You would think with a birthday party held in a well known hotel and video footage it wouldn't be too hard to find out who was behind it.
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 22-10-10 at 16:04.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

The owners of the hotel should be prosecuted too for allowing this to happen on their premises along with those who were taking part in this.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (22-10-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Then speak to the OP, Benny. It said Kangaroo, not Wallaby. As they are a protected species that is a little different.
    it shouldn't be any different, what those people did was barbaric and it doesn't make a bloody difference if a species is protected or not.

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    it shouldn't be any different, what those people did was barbaric and it doesn't make a bloody difference if a species is protected or not.
    agreed..100 percent

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    The owners of the hotel should be prosecuted too for allowing this to happen on their premises along with those who were taking part in this.
    There was an interview on the radio with the GM of the hotel and he explained all about the incident, in fairness to them they did everything possible to stop this once they realised what was going on. They have since handed over CCTV to the Gardai.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast