Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: A step too far!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default A step too far!!

    I was going to start a thread asking why when you put up a post, realise you have made a mistake and quickly change it you get the message, last edited by.. under the post. In the past you had a minute or so to quickly fix a typo without it getting the message but I'm going to forget about that for now, my main concern is



    THE BLOODY OLD SMILEYS ARE BACK!!
    Last edited by anon361; 22-10-10 at 11:18.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    westcorklad (22-10-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,123
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    You beat me to it Anon.I logged on to the site a little while ago and was about to start a new thread about the smilies until I saw your post.They really are terrible for sure but hopefully the other ones will be brought back soon.
    The Truth is out there.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    You beat me to it Anon.I logged on to the site a little while ago and was about to start a new thread about the smilies until I saw your post.They really are terrible for sure but hopefully the other ones will be brought back soon.

    I noticed it earlier, and made a comment on one of my posts, but didn't think it worthy of a whole new thread.
    and they're back

    I think, every time there is an upgrade, the systems reverts to the crappy ones.
    Last edited by Forrest; 22-10-10 at 15:14.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

    westcorklad (22-10-10)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    I'm sick in bed now I see this thread - a bastard of a day...

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,123
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I noticed it earlier, and made a comment on one of my posts, but didn't think it worthy of a whole new thread.
    and they're back

    I think, every time there is an upgrade, the systems reverts to these crappy ones.



    Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!
    The Truth is out there.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

    Forrest (22-10-10)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    ye dont think ye get a bit to worked up about smilies...do ye?

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I'm sick in bed now I see this thread - a bastard of a day...




    Don't be like that EP

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

    westcorklad (22-10-10)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ye dont think ye get a bit to worked up about smilies...do ye?
    Benny, whats up buddy, you're giving out over on the roo thread also, need a hug

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,123
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ye dont think ye get a bit to worked up about smilies...do ye?
    Too worked up about the shitty smilies?
    Let me put it like this.................

    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Patricia; 22-10-10 at 19:54. Reason: naughty boy stretching the page to bits with a load of exclamation marks
    The Truth is out there.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I was going to start a thread asking why when you put up a post, realise you have made a mistake and quickly change it you get the message, last edited by.. under the post. In the past you had a minute or so to quickly fix a typo without it getting the message but I'm going to forget about that for now, my main concern is
    Have you also noticed the profile page is f**ked up.
    It's the 'about me' page, but of course, it's not all about me.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •