Thread: The longer I live, the more I realize............

Blog Entries

Question The longer I live, the more I realize............

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donnabella For This Useful Post:

Jericho (02-05-13), Sensual19Rada (09-07-13), Sweet Disposition (02-05-13), warmcome (02-05-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by donnabella View Post
    The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.
    I agree Bella,
    If we show a positive attitude & approach people with respect & kindness then we will receive more in return.
    Like attracts like.
    J

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jericho For This Useful Post:

donnabella (09-05-13)

Reviews

youre english is really coming along

6. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (02-05-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by donnabella View Post
    Tolongdidntread