Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
I'm not totally familiar with the story but about a mile outside Dunshaughlin as you are heading for Navan there is a quarter mile straight stretch which ends in a sharp bend to the left, anyway the story goes that around 9:45pm occasionally you can see a man pushing a pram across the road, there has been several car accidents around that point, some even fatal yet there was no reason for them to crash as it is normally before the bend coming from Dunshaughlin or well after it coming from Navan. Some say it is because they swerved to miss hitting them.
A few years back there was a big tragedy where 2 young lads died in a car that crashed right at that spot, 1 of the survivors claims that they were driving along and all of a sudden the driver swerved and lost control while trying to avoid something crossing the road..
that is weird alright...i don't think i will go that road to put it to the test just incase i see the man with the pram i might just keep going thinking ah its only a ghost and knowing my luck it might not be the ghost that night .