Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ghost stories?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Well, if I was in bed with you now Anita, I certainly touch you with my tongue, I'd lick you from head to toe, then you would find this big creepy thing jammed between your tits.
    If you really looked like Richard Burton, I'd have no problem with that; I heard he had a big dick, well, he must of had something going for him for Liz to keep coming back, right

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    It's common to hear a banshee before someone close to you dies but only if you are from true Irish decent..
    You've just reminded me that I need to call the family; I had a dream about my Grandparents last night, my Grandma's died, and when I dream about someone who is died usually it means someone is going to die

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (22-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    It's common to hear a banshee before someone close to you dies but only if you are from true Irish decent..
    We're supposed to have a banshee following us around. I've never heard or seen her myself but one of my great-aunts swears she did. Also, I had a great-grandfather fighting in the First World War. A few seconds before he got mown down by a German machine gun, a young woman with red hair supposedly appeared in the midst of the battlefield and pointed right at him. One of his unit that survived apparently told that to his widow and the story has persisted.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (23-10-10)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345