Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ARE all lions racist......

Blog Entries
    Reviews

[QUOTE=vampirejackie;307207]but is it scary, the other one i had was distrubing people so decided to have a change for a while lol[/,the other one was gruesome,isnt that what halloween is all about
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    tis full of racists here...and now homophobes aswell...thank god im normal...apart from foreigners and non catholics i like everyone...with pale skin...and blonde hair and boobs...and ..........................
    .....and only from the west
    a thousand kisses deep..

Anon's not racist, he just doesn't like tigers! (Sorry Poggs!)

Blog Entries

Anon caught singing

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Anon's not racist, he just doesn't like tigers! (Sorry Poggs!)
    you have to make a joke about a serious thread like this.thats shit stirring samlad..i thought better of you...jackie was right she was better off without you there atall

6. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

samlad (20-10-10)

Blog Entries

Benin is just messing, I am aware of that, however I wanted to reply to this issue a while back and I realised I never did, so I might as well post here rather then going back and looking for those threads.

I don't think Anon is racist. I am not saying it was totally right to express that smell opinion on Brazilians, but there is a long way to being racist.

I read all the time how people are saying EE Europeans are cold, French women are dirty, Irish men are dirty, Russians have a violent temper etc. ... You all seem to accept this with no discussion, so at the end of the day, why not accepting Anon's OWN opinion. I am not saying it is right. I would personally never make such remarks and Anon was best to shut his mouth in this case.

I personally am a strong believer that many of those things people believe about races are either wrong perception, either a thing of the past, either a cold statistical number that cannot be applied to all individuals from the same group. I met warm EE Europeans, impeccably chic French women, clean Irish men, nice Russians etc … together with their opposite category. In these days, when travelling is so easy and information is so rapidly shared, we all tend to become much more alike than ever before.

I would admit it I am not fond on some nations myself when it comes to sex but I highly doubt that is racism. I have the freedom as an individual to choose to whom I sleep with (even paid for) and what people I find desirable or not. Even if I would not sleep with some nations, I would have no problem sharing a house with them, working together, eating, partying etc. I would not speak badly about them, would not make fun of them or expect them to act in whatever way I want to.

It is just a particular way of being and all of you are like that.

Some people here only like to sleep with young women. Would you like to be called "ageist"?
    If you like only skinny girls, would you like to be called a "fattist" (if there is such a word)???

Of course you wouldn’t want to be labelled as such. If you find no satisfaction when sleeping with a certain age group, a certain body type, a certain race etc. ... you are entitled not to do it any further.

What Anon was guilty off was unjust generalisation. To me, any clean Brazilian smells the same as any other clean person in the word. If the smell he felt was not induced by hygiene levels but some sort of diet, then any person in the world on that particular diet smell as well, Anon included.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (21-10-10), samlad (20-10-10), vampirejackie (20-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Benin is just messing, I am aware of that, however I wanted to reply to this issue a while back and I realised I never did, so I might as well post here rather then going back and looking for those threads.

I don't think Anon is racist. I am not saying it was totally right to express that smell opinion on Brazilians, but there is a long way to being racist.

I read all the time how people are saying EE Europeans are cold, French women are dirty, Irish men are dirty, Russians have a violent temper etc. ... You all seem to accept this with no discussion, so at the end of the day, why not accepting Anon's OWN opinion. I am not saying it is right. I would personally never make such remarks and Anon was best to shut his mouth in this case.

I personally am a strong believer that many of those things people believe about races are either wrong perception, either a thing of the past, either a cold statistical number that cannot be applied to all individuals from the same group. I met warm EE Europeans, impeccably chic French women, clean Irish men, nice Russians etc … together with their opposite category. In these days, when travelling is so easy and information is so rapidly shared, we all tend to become much more alike than ever before.

I would admit it I am not fond on some nations myself when it comes to sex but I highly doubt that is racism. I have the freedom as an individual to choose to whom I sleep with (even paid for) and what people I find desirable or not. Even if I would not sleep with some nations, I would have no problem sharing a house with them, working together, eating, partying etc. I would not speak badly about them, would not make fun of them or expect them to act in whatever way I want to.

It is just a particular way of being and all of you are like that.

Some people here only like to sleep with young women. Would you like to be called "ageist"?
    If you like only skinny girls, would you like to be called a "fattist" (if there is such a word)???

Of course you wouldn’t want to be labelled as such. If you find no satisfaction when sleeping with a certain age group, a certain body type, a certain race etc. ... you are entitled not to do it any further.

What Anon was guilty off was unjust generalisation. To me, any clean Brazilian smells the same as any other clean person in the word. If the smell he felt was not induced by hygiene levels but some sort of diet, then any person in the world on that particular diet smell as well, Anon included.
    you might have killed the humour in this thread a little there sd...maybe you should have searched for the other thread.
    Last edited by benin; 20-10-10 at 15:40. Reason: tis only number eight or nine on page one lol

tis full of racists here...and now homophobes aswell...thank god im normal...apart from foreigners and non catholics i like everyone...with pale skin...and blonde hair and boobs...and ..........................
    haha sniper cat is normal............look like racism is only a shadow........and no way on few members
    Last edited by diannasweet; 20-10-10 at 15:44.
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Blog Entries

you might have killed the humour in this thread a little there sd...maybe you should have searched for the other thread.
    Well Benin, if you only want jokes as replies, you should have posted this in the soap section ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Well Benin, if you only want jokes as replies, you should have posted this in the soap section ...
    ummmmmmmm actually my last post was also a joke sd... i dont care if you proclaim your love for jedward right here and now... if you feel like posting on a thread i started feel free to waffle on about anything you like tis a free world..... that said the reply was better on anonds thread about number eight or nine on page one...you might have missed it?
    Last edited by benin; 20-10-10 at 15:47.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast