Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: What the hell is going on!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Default What the hell is going on!

    Yesterday i pointed out a review of Olivia by DM40,A very poor review which i pointed out had to be a fake,i have visited Olivia 6 times and her pics are 100%,she is one of the most beautiful escorts i have met,anyhow today that review has been changed and now a much more positive review,this guy submits 11 reviews on the same day,E-I WHAT GOING ON HERE?

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Notatwork For This Useful Post:

    Blond chick NIKKY (21-10-10), click n pick (20-10-10), TiffanyTees (22-10-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Yesterday i pointed out a review of Olivia by DM40,A very poor review which i pointed out had to be a fake,i have visited Olivia 6 times and her pics are 100%,she is one of the most beautiful escorts i have met,anyhow today that review has been changed and now a much more positive review,this guy submits 11 reviews on the same day,E-I WHAT GOING ON HERE?
    We are already looking into these reviews in the background, as it happens, but thanks for the information.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    We are already looking into these reviews in the background, as it happens, but thanks for the information.
    Your looking into it,very good,and while you looking into it pop into patricia office and get the answer to this question how does someone submit a poor/bad review of an escort one day,then i point out how fake it is and the following day has his review changed/rewritten and its fairly positive.This is very suspicious behaviour on the part of E-I,how many other reviews are planted/posted up,are E-I behind this???????????
    The whole thing STINKS!
    Last edited by Notatwork; 20-10-10 at 19:24.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    I'm only after seen this thread now. He submitted 2 reviews of Olivia. He got in touch with me and said the negative review of Olivia was for another escort. I deleted that review and asked him to write one for the escort he intended. The positive review for Olivia was on hold as he didn't give a date. I pmd him and he gave me the correct date.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Your looking into it,very good,and while you looking into it pop into patricia office and get the answer to this question how does someone submit a poor/bad review of an escort one day,then i point out how fake it is and the following day has his review changed/rewritten and its fairly positive.This is very suspicious behaviour on the part of E-I,how many other reviews are planted/posted up,are E-I behind this???????????
    The whole thing STINKS!
    I'm sorry you feel this way, but things aren't as simple as you would expect. Suspicious behaviour and planted/posted reviews on the part of E-I? Well, if you ask many of the escorts for their opinion on this matter, I'm sure you will receive quite a different response.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I'm sorry you feel this way, but things aren't as simple as you would expect. Suspicious behaviour and planted/posted reviews on the part of E-I? Well, if you ask many of the escorts for their opinion on this matter, I'm sure you will receive quite a different response.
    LMAO!your probably right about what the escorts might say,ahhhhhh thats a good one.LOL

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I'm only after seen this thread now. He submitted 2 reviews of Olivia. He got in touch with me and said the negative review of Olivia was for another escort. I deleted that review and asked him to write one for the escort he intended. The positive review for Olivia was on hold as he didn't give a date. I pmd him and he gave me the correct date.
    He said,i said,but this way...no i meant that way,wrong escort,trip up,caught out LOL,.give it a bloody rest.CLASSIC STUFF LADS.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    LMAO!your probably right about what the escorts might say,ahhhhhh thats a good one.LOL
    Fair enough. No point arguing with you over your narrow minded opinion.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Fair enough. No point arguing with you over your narrow minded opinion.
    "no point arguing"WHO ARGUING,i am amused by this behaviour,and you actually make a shit load of money from this crap,brilliant it really is!
    Last edited by Notatwork; 20-10-10 at 20:07.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Default

    I have just received an infraction,samlad says i was insulting in my last two posts,i have never seen such an abuse of a little bit of power than the way this moderator acts,his actions to silence me and stop me giving my opinion are PATHETIC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •