Thread: Cop the F**K on!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I'm getting sick to death with all the biggots and closet racists on this forum, do you even know what a racist is? Just because a person makes an observation about a certain demographic be it age, sex, colour or nationality does not make him a racist.

At worst he may be ill informed or he could be accused of generalising but racist, NO!!
    It's amazing how racism works both ways yet it is only one side that gets offended.

Cop On and loose the BS perception that everything is about race!!

I think you are over-reacting with this thread, Anon.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume it has been sparked by Violette's comment on the 'Brazilian's thread
    You made comments and people disagreed with them. So what!!!
    Violette's post was her observation on what you had said, and she is entitled to her opinion, as are you.
    I don't think anyone believes you were being racist in your comments or that you ever have been racist.
    I have already gone on record as saying that I didn't agree with how you expressed your opinion, and having noted that you had brought it up before, I didn't feel it necessary to repeat it on a thread that was started as a 'Praise' of Brazilian women. You will have to try not be so sensitive to reaction, but your comments did hurt a couple of Brazilian ladies that I know, even though that was not your intention.
    Keep the faith and,ffs, calm down.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (20-10-10)