Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Where will Rooney go???

Reviews

He is madder than a box of frogs but quite a lot of it makes sense. Holloway.

Taken from here: Ian Holloway rages at authorities over Wayne Rooney | Football | guardian.co.uk

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Sure bet man c should never of mes with fergie ask keano and becks about that. No glory 2 b won at city

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    He is madder than a box of frogs but quite a lot of it makes sense. Holloway.

Taken from here: Ian Holloway rages at authorities over Wayne Rooney | Football | guardian.co.uk
    Why was he going on about the Bosman ruling? I think he's a bit of a clown to be honest and doubt Fergie will be thanking him for his support.

Did you hear Fergie saying how a former player of his said that Rooney and Ronaldo weren't good enough to play for United? Wonder which loud mouth Corkonian he was talking about? Dennis Irwin or Liam Miller?

Reviews

He won't go to City anyhow. There was an angry mob outside his house last night. Also there was a message on a wall saying join city and your dead.

I don't think he'll go anywhere. I have a feeling Utd will make him an offer he can't refuse. Fergie will do all he can to keep him. He knows that if Utd lose him their finished. They could persuade him by giving him a very good contract and they might promise one or two big name signings. Their in big debt what's a few million more.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

The bookies must have read my post. Betting has now been suspended on him staying.
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 22-10-10 at 11:30.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

I just heard he has signed a new contract at utd so he won't be going anywhere after all....
    Last edited by aml; 22-10-10 at 11:53.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567