Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours from Hell

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    I think I must have the worst neighbours you can imagine. They wait until it's dark and throw bags of rubbish into my garden have thrown glass into the rear of the house have damaged my car with a bottle and are so two faced they have the cheek to smile and say hello when I see them. Came to the stage I had to contact council environmental health and police but that was a waste of time and just keeps happening. The guy from the council said I should throw the rubbish back but knowing my luck I will end up in court for doing that so not very good advice. Any suggestions?
    this is very common with neighbours i also had and still have big problems with a very difficult neighbour its just jealousy they hate to see you with something that they cant have like your garden looking cool like mine dose and they hate to see you with a better car than them...i also got rubbish throwing into my garden old iron and metal bars ..but the scumbag got it back i threw the shit back into his garden...its hard to keep your cool with these assholes i know but don't let them bully you do throw it back in get a good cctv system is a good idea that should do the trick and they are not too expensive .....best of luck

Blog Entries

Thanks for the advice and forgot to mention I get eggs thrown too which is worst when it's at the car. it is hard to keep cool but will keep at it.

Reviews

Thanks for the advice and forgot to mention I get eggs thrown too which is worst when it's at the car. it is hard to keep cool but will keep at it.
    i know i share your pain i nearly broke my neck jumping over a six foot boundarie wall to catch two of these guys but i wont tell you what i did when i caught the two suckers... i kinda well not kinda but did loose my temper...i have learned to control it better these days you could end up doing something that you may regret..i could have faced a court charge i was lucky it didn't go that far.....dam punks LOL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (18-10-10)

Blog Entries

By the same ppl? Thats more than dumping. Looking at it as a whole its harrasment.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Yes it does feel like harassment as about a month ago one of their family went on holiday and parked the car outside my front door for about 10 days. I have kept a record of everything so hopefully will get it sorted out.

Blog Entries

Yes it does feel like harassment as about a month ago one of their family went on holiday and parked the car outside my front door for about 10 days. I have kept a record of everything so hopefully will get it sorted out.
    If they are dumping rubbish over your wall and throwing eggs at you its harrassment.

Westside.

Blog Entries

By the way are these adults or children throwing eggs at you? How long are you living there and how long are they living there? Did you ever have any probs from ppl before them? These are the two main qs you will get asked by any legal person and the law too. If you were living there first and never had any botehr with anyone before you are home and dry full stop.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 18-10-10 at 18:51.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

I think I must have the worst neighbours you can imagine. They wait until it's dark and throw bags of rubbish into my garden have thrown glass into the rear of the house have damaged my car with a bottle and are so two faced they have the cheek to smile and say hello when I see them. Came to the stage I had to contact council environmental health and police but that was a waste of time and just keeps happening. The guy from the council said I should throw the rubbish back but knowing my luck I will end up in court for doing that so not very good advice. Any suggestions?
    try and gas them no loss to society - sorry to hear this....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Have been here over 6 years and they have been living next door longer than that. What makes it difficult is the Adult next door is over 70 yrs old and her grandson is a teenager who lives with her. Makes it harder to say anything else directly as I don't want to get into trouble. Never had this type of problem in my life.

Blog Entries

Go over to Austria and get a 'Bobby gun' , and point it at them, and their house the next time they throw eggs

14. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast