Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours from Hell

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    I think I must have the worst neighbours you can imagine. They wait until it's dark and throw bags of rubbish into my garden have thrown glass into the rear of the house have damaged my car with a bottle and are so two faced they have the cheek to smile and say hello when I see them. Came to the stage I had to contact council environmental health and police but that was a waste of time and just keeps happening. The guy from the council said I should throw the rubbish back but knowing my luck I will end up in court for doing that so not very good advice. Any suggestions?
    I used have a neighbour like that but he's not a problem any more

2. The Following User Says Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (17-10-10)

I would put up CCTV, and if they damaged my property again I would call the police. If they continued with the rubbish thing I would re-bag it and put it on their doorstep. Unfortunately if someone wishes to act in this manner you either deal with it or move.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

dub1 (17-10-10), magicalman9357 (17-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    I used have a neighbour like that but he's not a problem any more
    An Don what the hell did u do to that poor unfortunate, that statement sounds like something out of Goodfellows.

Blog Entries

I think I must have the worst neighbours you can imagine. They wait until it's dark and throw bags of rubbish into my garden have thrown glass into the rear of the house have damaged my car with a bottle and are so two faced they have the cheek to smile and say hello when I see them. Came to the stage I had to contact council environmental health and police but that was a waste of time and just keeps happening. The guy from the council said I should throw the rubbish back but knowing my luck I will end up in court for doing that so not very good advice. Any suggestions?
    You should have thrown the garbage back; to me this is a form of harassment and bullying, and since these people won't stop unless you let it be known you're not going to stand for this kind of mess, they'll just keep doing it. You remember what happen to Mr. Ward? They don't stop. there's a great shop that sells surveillance stuff near the Millennuim Bridge in Dublin.
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 17-10-10 at 23:44.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (17-10-10)

Reviews

Put some concrete blocks against their front and back doors in the middle of the night.

Then burn the fucking house down with them inside it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

dark-knight (18-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Put some concrete blocks against their front and back doors in the middle of the night.

Then burn the fucking house down with them inside it.
    Thats not a very nice thing to say Mousey .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Thats not a very nice thing to say Mousey .
    Look, I'm only saying what we're all thinking, ok????!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Look, I'm only saying what we're all thinking, ok????!!!
    VJ is right mousey, a bullet to the back of the knees would be a better and more humane option.
    Last edited by anon361; 18-10-10 at 12:54. Reason: forgot smiley :o

I have to say, if you think and say such nasty things all the time, karma will get u back. I really dont understand why people have to be so nasty to each other, its just not neccessary.

Blog Entries

Keep an eye on teh days ,times etc. There is usually a pattern to this stuff and you will narrow it down and maybe catch them then. If you accused them they would be the first to go to the law about it. I know the type they are. Be sneaky back with them, say hi back, smile back and catch them doing it. Then take your smile away.

Westside.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (18-10-10)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast