Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Martial Arts movies

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Have to agree about the rock being a shit actor but i wouldn't turn down a couple of million to make a movie.....
    Its not that he had much choice. Why do you think wrestlers are dying so young and in most cases from heart attacks? Between the constant bashing in the ring, the drugs to keep the bodyweight up, the pain killers to help control pain and in some of the cases alcohol and recreational drugs and couple this with the stress of being on the road alot, its little wonder they drop dead. The smart ones get out when they have their money made and do something else.This is what the Rock did. If you saw his last wrestling match his bodyweight was way down and he couldnt really move great. Thats because he was burned out.

Westside.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Rayden (19-10-10)

Reviews

Steven Seagal for me. Became a fan after seeing Nico.
    Have all his dvds great movies.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Its like the X factor for movies. Any ole sportsman can be a movie star. Thye are destroying films putting these guys in them. Look at some of teh wrestlers who go into movies? They are dreadful actors. I mean the Rock? What a waste. He should go back doing wrestling although he wasnt great at that either.

Can you smellllll what West is cookin,
    Westside.
    Did you just say that rasslers are sportsmen?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Did you just say that rasslers are sportsmen?
    Considering alot of them come from lifting, football, martial art or college wrestling backgrounds then yes they would be. Kurt Angle won an gold in Greco Roman wrestling.

Westside.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Rayden (19-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Considering alot of them come from lifting, football, martial art or college wrestling backgrounds then yes they would be. Kurt Angle won an gold in Greco Roman wrestling.

Westside.
    I don't know who Kurt Angle is but I'll agree with you as you might fake beat me up.

Blaming steroids on early death is wrong, as long as you don't over do it and cycle properly , the benefits far out weigh the risks, I don't think people would pay to see skinny wrestlers, they pay to see the big guys , it's the same in the movies, stallone, arnie etc, do u think that these people would of got to where they are without steroid??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilder View Post
    Blaming steroids on early death is wrong, as long as you don't over do it and cycle properly , the benefits far out weigh the risks, I don't think people would pay to see skinny wrestlers, they pay to see the big guys , it's the same in the movies, stallone, arnie etc, do u think that these people would of got to where they are without steroid??
    I'd be pretty sure that alot of rasslers would over do it though. Steroids are rife in all sports I would say as to increase stamina and speed. The sports with the greater skill level will have less nneed for them though.

Your right, steroids is rife in all sports, even in everyday life u would be surprised how many ppl take different things to either look good or perform better. Alcohol kills more people every year than steroids

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bodybuilder For This Useful Post:

Rayden (19-10-10), robijntje (19-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilder View Post
    Your right, steroids is rife in all sports, even in everyday life u would be surprised how many ppl take different things to either look good or perform better. Alcohol kills more people every year than steroids
    Ya.....but alcohol is fun!

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Ya.....but alcohol is fun!
    Ur right alcohol is fun, but il leave it up to arnie to explain how much fun getting a pump is lol

YouTube - Arnold Pumping Iron funny clip

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast