Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Martial Arts movies

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Ong-bak is also very good. I like Jackie Chan but more in the slapstick roles such as in The Forbidden Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Ong Bak....dont know this film...enlighten me please....
    Link included in my post

Reviews

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (18-10-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    probably shouldn't of watched that trailer now all i want to do is crack out the DVD and look at the whole movie

Reviews

My favorites would include Enter The Dragon, Way Of The Dragon, Fist Of Fury and Bloodsport. Though I will likely watch anything martial arts related.

Reviews

Mine would be Karate kid 1,2, and 3 and of course how could i forget the best of all Kung Fu Panda

I used to love old the old 80’s martial arts moves and actors but since I got into MMA about 7 or 8 years now I can’t watch them as they are total crap with fight scenes that physically can not be done, and I don’t know if anyone has noticed or not but you’re finding not only are MMA fighters getting into mainstream movies but also MMA fight techniques, skills and moves.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Rayden (17-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I used to love old the old 80’s martial arts moves and actors but since I got into MMA about 7 or 8 years now I can’t watch them as they are total crap with fight scenes that physically can not be done, and I don’t know if anyone has noticed or not but you’re finding not only are MMA fighters getting into mainstream movies but also MMA fight techniques, skills and moves.
    QFT. Lotta MMA fighters in movies nowadays. Randy Couture, Quinton Jackson and Oleg Taktarov have all been in big movies. Not A movie but even Michael Bisping has appeared in Hollyoaks lol!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (18-10-10)

This fight scene in The Expendables between Sylvester Stallone and Steve Austin has got everything, arm-bars, triangle-chokes, rear naked chokes and all types of take downs great action.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (18-10-10), Rayden (18-10-10)

Rayden I was trying to find the fight scene between Randy and Steve Austin from The Expendables but its not on YouTube, pity as its another really great fight.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Rayden I was trying to find the fight scene between Randy and Steve Austin from The Expendables but its not on YouTube, pity as its another really great fight.
    Not to worry. Though cant believe I actually forgot the Expendables on my first post in this thread. Must get it when it comes out on DVD. Cool film.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast