Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Chat room.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default Chat room.

    It fecking annoys me the way some people go into the chat room and say or write absolutely nothing.
    I mean wtf is the purpose of going in there if you can't be arsed to chat.
    I'm not talking about the people that enter and then get distracted for a few minutes i'm talking about the people that go , get timed out , then log back in again and still say sweet FA
    FFS either shit or get off the pot.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mr maxi For This Useful Post:

    kelly curvybabe (15-10-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,460
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    I guess some people may be shy at first just like in real life when they enter a room and are not sure what to say or do. I have been in chat a few times and have experienced similar situations to yourself when some people start a conversation and then go in the middle of it and others who simply like to watch or observe. Not sure what the answer to this one is but I guess with us all being different some are more communicative than others.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,518
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    It fecking annoys me the way some people go into the chat room and say or write absolutely nothing.
    I mean wtf is the purpose of going in there if you can't be arsed to chat.
    I'm not talking about the people that enter and then get distracted for a few minutes i'm talking about the people that go , get timed out , then log back in again and still say sweet FA
    FFS either shit or get off the pot.
    They dont log out when they leave the chat so they are stilll in there. Say im in chat and i go to the forums, unless i have logged out of chat ,im still in there visible.

    Westside.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,460
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Yes that can be annoying especially if you ask a question and are waiting like a prick for an answer. Good point!
    Just thinking that I was not aware of that until you mentioned it so perhaps a lot of people don't know they are still logged in.
    Last edited by magicalman9357; 15-10-10 at 12:50.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    They dont log out when they leave the chat so they are stilll in there. Say im in chat and i go to the forums, unless i have logged out of chat ,im still in there visible.

    Westside.
    What about when they get timed out and then log back in straight away. I know they are there.FFS

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,460
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Another good point and I don't see any valid reason why anyone should do that

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,518
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    What about when they get timed out and then log back in straight away. I know they are there.FFS
    Check whose online next time you are in there.

    Westside.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

    magicalman9357 (15-10-10)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,460
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Will do and thanks very much for your topic as it is interesting and hope you get some other peoples views too

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    sowfcountee
    Posts
    1,141
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    FFS either shit or get off the pot.
    They could be shitting, a very long obstinate one. Or maybe they are having a wank over you.

    Who knows?

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    west limerick / north kerry
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    They could be shitting, a very long obstinate one. Or maybe they are having a wank over you.

    Who knows?
    like u have done fiat wen we have been chatting lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •