Thread: Has this ever happened to you ????

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Biker_boy View Post
    Quick question lads
    Have you ever turned up for a punt only to be told the lady is not available and been politely offered her friend???well happened to me recently and I thought well what the hell
    Iv come this far so I may as well carry on regardless (beautiful south)so I arrive at location and am shown into bedroom by a very pretty girl and thinking to myself well all is not lost,was asked if I would like a shower which I accepted and when finished returned and lay on the bed,next thing a f**king different girl also very pretty comes into the room and starts fk which she is very good at accept for One very big problem and no she doesnt have a cock :-) but is the fucking image of my WIFE now talk about putting a downer on things so all I could do was settle for owo and cim and exit stage left
    Felt so hard done by :-(
    Oh just for the record it wasn't my wife just that the resemblance was too freeky

So lads any similar experiences??????
    So lads
    I've said this before on these boards, if it's not as advertised walk away!!! You are paying a minimum of €80 and you are willing to get scammed, FFS if you bought a €10 DVD from a store and realised it wasn't what you thought you'd be straight back complaining.

The only way to stop this type of thing happening is everyone to walk if girls try this, they need to know that punters aren't willing to accept being essentially robbed

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

dr love (13-10-10), Sensual Delights (13-10-10)