Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Is there a nice way to say it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    you know its over 5 weeks since I told my friend in a firm honest & sensitive way about her weight & I haven't heard a single thing from her since we'd always hang out at least once a week text often shes avoided meeting me in situations on two occasions recently & one of her friends told me today that she said I was 'very cutting & she'd have nothing more to do with me' I'm so very depressed about it all dont really know why I bother maybe I'll become a right cunt for the new year probly get more respect.....
    Ex P ,its not a case of being a cunt or changing but more a case of knowing where to draw the line in situations. Thats really about it.

Westside.

Blog Entries

finding out that someone hates u is one of the worst feelings in the world...
    don't worry about it, yeah it's awful but i bet when she told her girlfriends about what you said she went all "Purple Monkey Dishwasher" on it. Write out what you were trying to say and maybe email/post it to her, that way she or her friends can't misinterpret what you are trying to say or do.

if that fails then c**t up the new year!!!

Blog Entries

finding out that someone hates u is one of the worst feelings in the world...
    Is it? Its not when you dont take any notice of it.

Westside.

Blog Entries

you know its over 5 weeks since I told my friend in a firm honest & sensitive way about her weight & I haven't heard a single thing from her since we'd always hang out at least once a week text often shes avoided meeting me in situations on two occasions recently & one of her friends told me today that she said I was 'very cutting & she'd have nothing more to do with me' I'm so very depressed about it all dont really know why I bother maybe I'll become a right cunt for the new year probly get more respect.....
    By the way im willing to bet she didnt tell her friends that she constantly asked you about her weight because you gave her soft answer which made her feel better until one glorious night.

hardly,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    By the way im willing to bet she didnt tell her friends that she constantly asked you about her weight because you gave her soft answer which made her feel better until one glorious night.

hardly,
    Westside.
    that's why I think ExP should write it down, that way if she shows her friends you won't look like some sort of prick, but actually someone who is just trying to help.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I'd say the real lesson of all this is, if you need advice for what to say to a lady, don't ask a bunch of punters.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

Ahhh Ex.P., have you not learned yet brother........never try to involve yourself in the middle of a lady's relationship with her weight. It's something which no man ever could or ever will be able to understand. If she asks you a question like "Does my ass look big in this?" or states that "All my clothes don't fit me anymore", use the Irish response and answer a question with a question a la "and what do you think?" or tell her that she probably washed them at the wrong temperature and they shrunk. Offer to take her shopping and buy her some new clothes and maybe throw a few knickers for yourself into the shopping basket. If all else fails, take her out for a big slap up meal followed by lots of chocolate. I know it won't solve the weight issue, but comfort eating will make her feel better in the short term and the chocolate will make her feel horny.........which is where you Brother Ex.P. enter the scene yet again. Give her a jolly good seeing to......I mean make love to her.......and while you're ravishing her, tell her what a fantastic sexy figure she has. I know that this may involve you being somewhat economical with the truth......but f**k it, when the truth is too unpleasant, means must.

When I get horizontal with a lady, I always like to make them feel good about themselves......I'm a bit of a silver tongued old devil. If this approach would not be appropriate for this lady or you are not up to being less than completely honest with her,feel free to pass on my number to her and I'll butter her up......on both sides.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567